• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

Pages: 1

Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

KHR27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

i like it...
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

[quote=cla7data;#2753391;1240574511]yapp..heheh.. ders a part on it..that i really lyke..[/quote] hehe, same here. I like the part in the series when Akane went to Shinosuke, Ranma got jealous, but in the end they went home holding each others hand. :lala: [quote=hikarisakura;#2783536;1240965726]i really like him be together with Akane :D[/quote] Yeah me too. :redface:
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!...but the ending never showed if ranma and akane will be together... :(
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:)

Last edited by kirakirashiya (2010-05-01 14:52:25)

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Weird but cool plot on Ranma,but the ending left everything in doubt ! Yes,even me! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah. I like Ranma. Loved it enough to actually buy the DVD set... didn't like the ending of BOTH the anime and manga since they never got married. o_O

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:43

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy