• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#

Pages: 1

[quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#

gazelldizon
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#

[quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#$)^*%&*$%#4#$@#& GAZELL SLUUUT ! :* I miss you. :D :D :penguin: :wow:[/quote] Hi playyyya. Thank you! You too, ah! And you know I always follow the rules. ;) lol. But imy more! :eh: [quote=xiemaine]Hello Welcome here to eptok. Read and follow the rules,ok? Call me maine. See you arrouund :penguin:[/quote] Hi, Maine. Thank youuuu. (: I will, don't worry. Take careee!
Yooonaa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#

Haha. Thanks. Anyway, I`m superr fine. How about you? Lawl. Is it Spring in your place?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=I Was Kikay Girl]PAPARAPAPAPPPP~ Hello there. Welcome to you, lady. You are so pretty on your avatar. :wow: Don`t forget to read tha rules and oh, see you around. ;) HFDEFJEWORJWEORCER#!@#*%#

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 11 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy