• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm officially missing you - tamia

i'm officially missing you - tamia

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i'm officially missing you - tamia

[b]Let It Roll[/b] by Secondhand Serenade [spoiler]and im watching u and im waiting for the perfect time to start participating and u signal me to stay but i open my mouth any way but its over were gonners its out of our control and if theres one thing that i know its that its best to just let it roll so lets just let it roll [/spoiler]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

As One-³Ê¸¸Àº ¸ð¸£±æ
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thinking About You-Radiohead
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]When I'm Gone[/b] by Simple Plan Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]When I'm Gone by Simple Plan We're doing it I look around me But all I seem to see Is people going no where Expecting sympathy It's like we're going through the motions, Of a scripted destiny Tell me where's our inspiration? If life won't wait I guess it's up to me Whoa, no we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town Whoa, and we won't come back The world is calling out Whoa, leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone Procrastination, running circles in my head While you sit there contemplating You're wound up left for dead [you're left for dead] Life is what happens While you're busy making your excuses Another day, another casualty But that won't happen to me Whoa, no we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town Whoa, and we won't come back The world is calling out Whoa, leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone When I'm gone Let's go! Won't look back when I say goodbye I'm gonna leave this hole behind me I'm gonna take what's mine tonight 'Cause every wasted day Becomes a wasted chance You're gonna wake up feeling sorry Because life won't wait I guess it's up to you Whoa, no we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town Whoa, and we won't come back The world is calling out Whoa, leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone [/spoiler]
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CRANK THAT - soulja Boy
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ coincidence? i'm listening to radiohead too! :P :lol: Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Flavor Of The Week-American Hi-Fi
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Fall For You[/b] by Secondhand Serenade Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting It couldn't be that we have been this way before I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You're impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you that I would never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed But I have loved you from the start Oh, But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again Don't make me change my mind I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find It's impossible So breathe in so deep Breathe me in I'm yours to keep And hold onto your words 'Cause talk is cheap And remember me tonight When you're asleep Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again Don't make me change my mind I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find[/spoiler]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Do You See - Warren G
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Your Call[/b] - Secondhand Serenade Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]Your Call by Secondhand Serenade Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet 'Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh 'Cause every breath that you will take When you are sitting next to me Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? 'Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home x4 'Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, To make you mine Stay with me tonight[/spoiler]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Follow Me-Uncle Kracker
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

low - flo Rida ft. T-pain:D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]It's Not Over[/b] - Secondhand Serenade Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade My tears run down like razorblades And no, I'm not the one to blame It's you ' or is it me? And all the words we never say Come out and now we're all ashamed And there's no sense in playing games When you've done all you can do But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over I wish that I could take it back But it's over I lose myself in all these fights I lose my sense of wrong and right I cry, I cry It's shaking from the pain that's in my head I just wanna crawl into my bed And throw away the life I led But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over I wish that I could take it back I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart Don't tell me that we will never be together We could be, over and over We could be, forever I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart Don't tell me that we will never be together We could be, over and over We could be, forever It's not over, it's not over, it's never over Unless you let it take you It's not over, it's not over, it's not over Unless you let it break you It's not over[/spoiler]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Vindicated-Dashboard Confessional
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Half Alive[/b] - Secondhand Serenade Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]Half Alive by Secondhand Serenade It's four AM, I'm waking up to your perfume Don't get up, I'll get through on my own I don't know if I'm home Or if I lost the way into your room I'm spiraling into my doom I'm feeling half alive but I know one day You and I will be free, To live and die by our own rules, Free.. Despite the fact that men are fools. I'm almost alive, and I need you to try And save me. It's okay that we're dying, But I need to survive tonight, tonight. Well excuse me while I get killed softly, Heart slows down and I can hardly tell you I'm okay At least 'til yesterday, You know you got me off my highest guard, Believe me when I say it's hard. We'll get through this tonight And I know one day you and I will be free To live and die by our own rules, Free.. Despite the fact that men are fools. I'm almost alive, and I need you to try And save me. It's okay that we're dying, But I need to survive tonight, tonight. And you touch my hand ever so slightly (Girl we're not ready for this yet) And the deadly look she cast upon me I won't regret, I won't regret I won't regret. I won't regret... And I was trying to disappear, But you got me wrapped around you I can hardly breathe without you I was trying to disappear But I got lost in your eyes now, You brought me down to size now. I'm almost alive And I need you to try and save me. It's okay that we're dying But I need to survive tonight, tonight Tonight... I'm almost alive, and I need you to try And save me. It's okay that we're dying, But I need to survive tonight, tonight. I need to survive tonight, tonight. [/spoiler]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lean Back (remix) - Fat Joe ft. 'lil Jon, Eminem, Mase and Remy Martin
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Stolen-Dashboard Confessional
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm bout it, bout it - TRU
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Let It Roll [/b]- Secondhand Serenade Lyrics :question: :eh: [spoiler]Let It Roll by Secondhand Serenade The night smells like December And we're deep under covers Staking out What could be better Than all the money in the world And I'm watching you and I'm waiting For the perfect time to start participating And you signal me to stay But I open my mouth anyway And now it's over, we're goners It's out of our control And if there's one thing that I know It's that it's best to let it roll So let's just let it roll Let's just let it roll Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses Cut me down to size defenseless I'm defenseless And I know it's late but I'm waiting For the moment that I've been anticipating And I signal you to go Where it will take us, I don't know But now it's over, we're goners It's out of our control And if there's one thing that I know It's that it's best to let it roll So let's just let it roll Let's just let it roll Just don't waste your night before it started Make sure I'm worth every single second Yeah And now it's over, we're goners It's out of our control And if there's one thing that I know It's that it's best to let it roll So lets just let it roll Let's just let it roll And now it's over we're goners It's out of our control And if there's one thing that I know It's that it's best to let it roll So let's just let it roll Let's just let it roll [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm officially missing you - tamia

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:03

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy