• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

Pages: 1

Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

kedomingo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who loves that. If you are one. please use my tool at [url]http://stimae.freehostia.com/randomcase.php[/url] and although it is not beautified yet, it is fully functional. Thanks!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

+++hi there^^n4ni3 here :D +++ +++welcome to ftalk ;) +++ +++see yah around :lol: +++
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

welcome to ftalk...... enjoy ur stay and see you around... =| :thumbsup: :penguin:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there Kyle! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]kedomingo[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi. I am Kyle. I joined this forum hoping that i could introduce the program that I made and help friendster users who loves 'StIcKy CaPs' make them easily. However annoying, there are still some who

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:03

[ 11 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy