• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

Pages: 1

I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

joann513
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out and view my profile. Can anybody help me or lead me to the thread about this topic? Thanks!!! :cry:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

+++hi there^^n4ni3 here :D +++ +++welcome to ftalk ;) +++ +++you should go to friendster help :paranoid: +++ +++see yah around :lol: +++
joann513
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

OK, I'll do that thanks! :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. :thumbsup:
blueangel02400
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome..
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...... enjoy ur stay and see you around... =| :thumbsup: :penguin:
sweetangel1025
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome :)
GRACE EGLEEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: Cool! right. Well this stuff is great and most of all i can easly log to a forum site especially it shows me around online in net even though I'm absolutely buzy gal it can also fit in :cool: Kaya cool na cool okey sya':) [b][/b] " The most important your near to the future " :idea: Then I will give you an idea :thumbsup: That I'm thumbsup with it well I would like to be friends with you , but I don't know you or who you really are? :question: right so just click it but then add me 4 sure GRACE_ALMADIN2003@COMPANY.COM ;) I's the easy way you get in to with :O no no no it's not sucking. That's the world around the net. If you add me that's the time :midfinger: up'proved ako sayo' [b][/b]Friends Na Tayo! Ang earth talaga, What a small world so add na :globe: :clock: The time is waiting,so what are you waiting for sige na add na GRACE_ALMADIN2003@COMPANY.COM...... Bye-bye-bye SEe-yahhhhhhhhhhh
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]joann513[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
jhaymie
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahoho! ;] ya know wut!? im experiencing that one also on my 2nd and 3rd account! =| =| and i hate it! :crybaby: anyways, welcome to [b]friendstertalk[/b] and enjoy buddy! :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've just registered here today because I need help... I do not see the flash testi when I'm logged in to my friendster account - I only see the codes. I can only see the graphics when I'm logged out

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:23

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy