• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

Pages: 1

Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on one thread can be added to the other? Is that possible in FTalk? :)
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

Thats a nice idea. I'm still not sure whether it's possible or not, but I'll try to find if there's any punbb plugin/module for that kind of function. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

That would be nice :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehe.. fingers crossed. :D Hope we can find a plugin for that for FTalk.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D That's a great idea Pame.. :wow: :wow: I have waited for this topic for a long time.. =) =) I think it's a way to make Friendstertalk better.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-05 11:47:32)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes, a [b]Merge Topics[/b] feature will make the life of the Mods easier. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like ur suggestion sis padme. =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... yup but still I hope the forum supports that command/plug in. =)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Wow..Finally Sir admin added it.. ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for adding it Sir.. =) :) It's very helpful in moderating the forum.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

I've search for it but theres no function to merge topics. But with this new moderator function, you can move and merge any post in a topic (except the post #1). So you can still 'merge' topics by moving all the posts except the topic starter post. However, this move/merge post function will not update the number of replies displayed next to the topic title.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hmm. Well at least we ca still 'merge' thread posts, its still ok. Thanks for that one Sir =|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just noticed it today. It's a cool update for the site. Now we can move certain posts to other threads And merge consecutive posts, I like this update --woot woot! Thanks for adding this feature Sir Admin! [img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9123/untitledby1.png[/img] [i]NOTE: this feature is for moderating purposes, just in case members are wondering...[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-07-09 18:11:13)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup doing that too... It's a very nice update! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes there are threads that are the same. And both threads sometimes already have a good number of posts/replies. Is there a way to merge the threads? That all the posts / replies by members on

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:50

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy