:)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :)

I'd love to! I'll let her take me anywhere she wants, at my expense though.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) well... i think i'l go w/ him too., :)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Of course, who would resist a beauty like hers? I'll take her to a romantic place, hmm.. *thinking* A nice beach resort perhaps? I really love the beach.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

offtopic: [quote=kcired14]^ yah..:D I'll take her in a fashion show in paris..whoa! :o :lol:[/quote] :redface: lets go to Paris, ahaha ;) ontopic: sure. i'll fly out to Cali & we can meet half way in LA & maybe just visit the sights there.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]Of course, who would resist a beauty like hers? I'll take her to a romantic place, hmm.. *thinking* A nice beach resort perhaps? I really love the beach.[/quote] i love that idea... =):thumbsup:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Since it's going to be our second date, i'll take her to Hong Kong. Lot's of nice place to visit there.. I miss HK already, I wanna go back to HK!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll take him to ebay :lol:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]Since it's going to be our second date, i'll take her to Hong Kong. Lot's of nice place to visit there.. I miss HK already, I wanna go back to HK![/quote] lol.. well i'd love to.. i havent been there, i wanna see HK too.. :) @ nanix hhmm.. i think she's fun to be with.. =) since we're both girls, i'l treat her for a spa (both of us ofcorz.).. its a nice bonding for girls like us.. :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]@ nanix hhmm.. i think she's fun to be with.. =) since we're both girls, i'l treat her for a spa (both of us ofcorz.).. its a nice bonding for girls like us.. :)[/quote] [b]lol lol lol.,ten million times! haha., nanix is a guy.,look at the gender sign.,the one in his ava is sis eneyyy a.k.a. sadaku... [/b]:lol: [b]@T:i would date her :eh: and then il introduce him to nanix so taht they can date also.,haha[/b] :P
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^love to date her hehe in the beach at night where the cold wind is blowing and when the full moon is surrounded by clouds...
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah..i wud luv to date him since his my crush! haha.im still thinking where wud be the perfect place for the two of us!! harhar! *dreaming*
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i think shes beautiful can i see you pics?
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ what the F! hes a dude :mad: :lol: haha .... my answer is No!
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lol lol lol.,ten million times! haha., nanix is a guy.,look at the gender sign.,the one in his ava is sis eneyyy a.k.a. sadaku... @T:i would date her and then il introduce him to nanix so taht they can date also.,haha[/quote] haha!! :lol::lol: LOL!! sorry bout that.. heheh...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at the pacific ocean sailing together ... hehehehe
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]hhmm.. i think she's fun to be with.. =) since we're both girls, i'l treat her for a spa (both of us ofcorz.).. its a nice bonding for girls like us.. :)[/quote] Arrggghh :wallbash: As far as i've counted... I've been called a chick for 20 times :wallbash: [quote=As cicatrizes]lol lol lol.,ten million times! haha., nanix is a guy.,look at the gender sign.,the one in his ava is sis eneyyy a.k.a. sadaku... :lol: @T:i would date her :eh: and then il introduce him to nanix so taht they can date also.,haha :P[/quote] Nice idea :wow: [quote=yaying]haha!! :lol::lol: LOL!! sorry bout that.. heheh...[/quote] It's okay =) [b]@T: will take him to AVG to have some clean-up :lol: joke... peace man :cool:[/b]

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-09-23 04:52:11)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah.. wanna date him anywhere he wants :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]yah.. wanna date him anywhere he wants :P[/quote] How about mars? :P [b]@T: I will bring her together with xtian to mars :lol:[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]@T: I will bring her together with xtian to mars :lol:[/quote] :o yah.. we'll date n Mars :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]It's okay[/quote] really sorry bout that..heheh.. niwei, uhm the girl above me? (now im sure she's a girl) waheheh..beauty parlor i guess..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:20

[ 9 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy