• ARCHIVES 
  • » kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

Pages: 1

kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

kikilabotz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

Hi there! welcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun :D and i'm sure you'll really enjoy here :)
blueangel02400
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

hello.... welcome to friendster talk... have fun fellow newbie... enjoy your stay... teecee.. ^_^
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...... enjoy ur stay and see you around... =| :thumbsup: :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello!!! welcome to ftalk!! :)
sweetangel1025
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
honiey63
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hannah hir...im new here... see you around...![/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]kikilabotz[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
jhaymie
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea! i had a lot of fun entering this forum! ;] ;] hope you too! :rolleyes: follow the rules ayt! :midfinger:
kikilabotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx... just as i thought..u guys are very friendly
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » kikilabotz is here... member of friendsterforum.com and a former moderator of philippinesforum.net... i hope ill enjoy here... hi to all

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 12 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy