• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

Pages: 1

Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

LhAdiEe_J
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

^ Unfortunately, Friendster Blog urls can NOT be changed or renamed. =| The only way to have a new Friendster Blog URL is to delete your old blog and start a new one. :/
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

moved this thread at friendster help station please :ninja: and please follow the rules :puke:
bandl0v3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]it's okay to post questions here.. btw.. if you want to change it.. do this way.. for example.. u want.. 'www.bandlover.co.nr'<--example open. www.freedomain.co.nr and follow the instructions ---> register http://friendstertalk.blogs.friendster.com ---> dats the blog url paste it in the target url.. then, there.. its all done..[/align][/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]WRONG THREAD!!![/b] please follow the rules okei!! next tym..please ask question on help station.. :evil: [/align]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dis s not a wrong thread... since d thread says "all about friendster blog".. =) and d quexn s about blog... :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ The girl above me is right [b]fando91[/b], this is not a wrong thread, since the question of the threadstarter is very much related to Friendster Blogs. Im thinking of closing this thread already.. :rolleyes:
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]it's okay to post questions here.. btw.. if you want to change it.. do this way.. for example.. u want.. 'www.bandlover.co.nr'<--example open. www.freedomain.co.nr and follow the instructions ---> register http://friendstertalk.blogs.friendster.com ---> dats the blog url paste it in the target url.. then, there.. its all done..[/quote] [color=deeppink]but [b]friendster.com[/b] is a restricted word in that site..what will i do?[/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try searching for [b]Free Url Redirection[/b] sites in Google or Yahoo! Am sure there are some who accepts Friendster. :)
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thnx for the advice poh.[/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Sure. *Please post in english.
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]sorry.=|[/color]
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahahahaha... dont fight^^ but this not a wrong thread right? or it is?:/
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ not wrong thread. it's oredi peace, don't make a problems again with just ask that question again...=|
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think u can't change the blog url anymore..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if you want to have your own domain name go get some of them, there are sites who gives free domain so with free hosting but for fs i think theres no way to change the url of yer blog.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, i'm just newbie here. Does anybody here know how to change my blog url? Thanx ;)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy