• ARCHIVES 
  • » Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

Pages: 1

Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about non-overlay and overlay contest, NOT a premade layout contest. Must be their own layout, a layout made for themselves so they can give their best because they are making layout for themselves of course. haha But suggestions on what kind of contest will it be is open :D * Prices may vary and I can give more ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

woot :o :o :o very nice price :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

Moderators can join too if they want. This is open for all. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How generous eehjhay! :D:thumbsup: I'm sure many will join and many will give their bests. That prize is a must have for most member here who want their OWN hosting & domain. We can just add that contest to [i]FriendsterTalk's Contest and Events[/i]. I just noticed there aren't any contests at the moment. This is a great time, now that eehjhay suggested it.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yep. i need suggestion on what kind of contest will it be. the layout contest is nice but are they other contest? i just wnt to know if u have something in mind
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

That's a good one bro. Very generous indeed. I am for your contest. =| I hope Sir admin grants your request to have this.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cool suggestion! I like it! =) :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. there's no reply yet from admin. maybe he doubt my offers. haha.. i bought two domains for myself and yesterday i bought another one for my best friend as my birthday gift. it seems no one is suggesting another kind of contest so I will start my contest now. @admin can i have a moderating access in Contests and Events section?
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice idea....
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cool sug. i want to join here. if ever there`s a contest like this. nyahah :o
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one! :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. everyone can join. after admin give me an access in contests and events section, i will start the competition immediately. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Nice topic [b]eehjhay[/b].. :) and also nice prize you'll give to the winner.. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

btw.. i like the prize. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

eehjhay, now you can moderate the contests section. Feel free to start any contest you think appropriate. That prize you offer is quite tempting indeed. :) Don't forget to also specify the details, like the time/period you're going to give it for free (for example, the domain will be registered for x year, etc.).
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. im thinking if after a year, the winner is still active on his/her domain, i will continue to sponsor that domain. thanks admin. :D any comments or questions etc, contact me in YM: duero82088 or eehjhay or admin@eehjhay.com let's get started =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Admin, can we make a contest here in Friendstertalk? I will be the sponsor. I can offer domain([b]s[/b]) and host with a space up to 300Mb each with a 3600Gb monthly data trasfer. Im thinking about

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:27

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy