• ARCHIVES 
  • » shrug it off if it's too much, teach them a lesson >:)

Pages: 12

shrug it off if it's too much, teach them a lesson >:)

miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: shrug it off if it's too much, teach them a lesson >:)

Plain and simple, like you said: deal w/ it ..& just be honest, tell em what's pissing you off; after all, they are your friends. If you don't say anything, you get stepped on even more and making them feel that what they're doing is OK with you.. how ridiculous is that?
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Agree, agree ;DD I will face them and tell them that they shouldn't be like that. And after that, if they are still like that, then.. distancing myself for good is right.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I gave a fake treatment for them, and by not being a close friends towards them :d
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I, too have my own share of those. The first time I was hurt was when I was in 5th grade and I was absent for days. Friend 1 called me and told me Friend 2 said lots of hurtful things about me when I wasn't around, saying, "The only reason why I have friends is because I bought them. (Buying them food, etc.) Actually, I'm not BUYING them. I'm just happy seeing them happy. And I don't like to eat when people around me are not. So I tend to buy stuff for them too. After that I was completely hurt and didn't trust friends anymore. I used to be so kind to everyone. Allowing them to step all over me. Now I'm in high school and I just don't want that anymore. :p I stood up for myself. Protecting myself from getting hurt and my new friends, I still have them but I kept my guard up. I don't really want to get hurt anymore. It's time to protect myself from unwanted friends. :P
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Stop hanging out with them. Frankly tell them that you hate people who are fake and you can't stand living in a plastik environment. :lol3:[/align]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

So i did experience that. I made them fell how i feel when i found out they are not real friends. I mean twice the pain i felt.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't really know since I haven't had one.. Me and my friends insult each other openly and face to face :D not in a bad way though, it just means that we're close enough to insult each other =) Anyways, if you have people around you like that..they're not "friends". Tell them properly what you think.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

piss them off.:eh: i do that always:paranoid:
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i do have sum fake friends..:unimpressed: actually i don't give a fuss about there so called "drama".. :lol2: i just let them do what they want to do to embarrass me to the other people.. i do what i wanna do and i still live my life to the fullest.. i don't care of what they say about me, 'coz i am what i am..hahaha.. and it depends to the people around me to judge me the way im living if they'll believe what my fake friends wud say about me... :eh::eh::eh: i don't care about them, well atleast, i'm more famous to them... and they're not my only friends anyway..hu are dey to judge me?
brokengal13
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm being nice, but deep inside. wth? if only i could just slap you right now much better than wearing a smile. [i]sheesh[/i], kidding. ohh well honestly, I'm doing the same thing with them too, be their Fake Friend :kiss:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

At first, I'll be fake with them too. Then, stay a little away from them. Then, tell everything. Hayy =(
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know if they are or not but I just show them who i really am and when something bad happens and they don't help it's their choice i'll also be fake to them as what they did to me
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll just ignore them
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

IGNORE. I cannot even bring back the old times cause I always remember what she did
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=elainetherese;#3633458;1276727079]IGNORE. I cannot even bring back the old times cause I always remember what she did[/quote] Yeah I get what you mean? But life usually isn't fair.....life has to go on yeah. To me I would just be plastic and just act normal...eventhough I hate that person..but God knows how much I hate that person. I guess its between that person with God....its not our duty to take revenge or hatred against them.....but I believe if you treat people badly..you'll get back sooner or later.....you can never escape from God's punishment though. ;)

Last edited by Hafeez (2010-06-17 00:23:46)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I deal with them. I`m doing things that we`ll make us more close then i`m gonna say their attitudes to them as well. So that they`ll realize that it`s not my [i]kawalan.[/i] It's theirs. :>
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Be fake too :) Piss them off. I make them feel that I am their super real friend, then later on when it comes to a matter of life and death situation, I leave them. ;) I'm a meanie like that, sarry. ((:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ignore them, because the pain they gave to me still remains on my heart.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't really care with them coz I believe in karma. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » shrug it off if it's too much, teach them a lesson >:)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:43

[ 11 queries - 0.417 second ]
Privacy Policy