1969-12-31

I can't see my blog on my friendster profile. Somebody help me... :(

I can't see my blog on my friendster profile. Somebody help me... :(
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I can't see my blog on my friendster profile. Somebody help me... :(

^ It happens to me at times too, when your Blog box says "No Content Found", even if i do have my blog. I dont know what's up with that though, it appears sometimes, most of the time it doesnt.
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just erase all the design that u put and please this is not a section to request please
noimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello! newbie here... just wanted to ask why my blogs are not listed down in my profile? why always- "No content found" though I already have three posts in my blog? been like that ever since... even if I don't have styles. Please Help! thanks
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have the same problem too., its totally irritating., especially when I want others to see what i post.,
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have the same problem too, i tried asking for help through the freindster support but they too were at a loss on how to fix it! they just told me that they are "fixing the problem asap"! i ask them how soon is asap? one, two or ten years? Total silence. :thumbsdown:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its ok unless you have friends without common sense right?peace just click the view blog on the control panel even though it says no content found it automatically does coz you hae a blog right?hope you understood what ive said...haha :D
arriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei!! guys how to make a music background on friendster po?
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please stop saying something cause the thread starter are prohibited :penguin: please stop
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=arriane]ei!! guys how to make a music background on friendster po?[/quote] Sorry but that question is out of place on this section. =| [quote=Maruko]please stop saying something cause the thread starter are prohibited :penguin: please stop[/quote] The thread starter are prohibited? What are you talking about?
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^yep i don't understand maruko's sentence... @topic wrong thread!![/b]
cybrkada
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have the same problem too! its pissing me off! i deleted my blog and started all over again! OMG, still "no content found"! anyone who can fix the problem? please
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Maruko]please stop saying something cause the thread starter are prohibited :penguin: please stop[/quote] u min wrong thread..??? how..??? its also about friendster blog... although it is askn for help, it stil about friedster blog.. about the question, its always lyk that.. hehe... juz put in ur shoutout box "chek mY blog".. hehehe :D
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think the mod Forsaken Kid had made it clear that anything regarding friendster blog is accepted here. I read that somewhere here...sorry I forgot. Anyway... Ipso facto, problems regarding friendster blogs will be and should be accepted here instead of the general friendster help thread. IMHO, this makes things orderly for everyone. @lhadiee_j, i've also encountered that problem before but now not anymore. Probably a glitch that was fixed. Are you still experiencing the problem?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't see my blog on my friendster profile. Somebody help me... :(

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:21

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy