• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

Pages: 1

Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

Erin-k
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts and tutorials. I found this place as I was searching on google for a friendster layout template so I can take a break from making MySpace layouts, and get started on Friendster ones. I can't actually find one though (I might just be blind!) so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome! Anyway, see you around! :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

Maybe friendster tricks and tuturial section will help you! Sorry I cannot pinpoint what really you want to know so please specify it for sure :) Anyway welcome here at Ftalk world and I hope you will not abandon myspace for eternity hehehe joke :lol:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome Erin-k ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: enjoy the forum :rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] [b] btw sticky caps is not allowed here[/b]
Erin-k
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the welcomes guys! [quote=dj_dhey][b] btw sticky caps is not allowed here[/b][/quote] I didn't? I read the rules and sticky caps is lIkE tHiS isn't it? I only capitalised my I's, places, companies/website names, my name and the first letters of the sentence. Last I heard that was grammer, not sticky caps :P

Last edited by Erin-k (2007-07-04 08:56:46)

dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no i just remember it :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello welcome to ftalk!! !=)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there Erin! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk see u around hahaha =)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. see yah around and have fun posting ^^v
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow! someone from the UK! :D welcome to ftalk! if you need help don't hesitate to ask.. just make sure you're at the right section [coz you know some people created topics at the wrong sections] hope you understand ;) and also thanks for reading the rules. haha.. kinda wierd but some really don't read them
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk..
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]Erin-k[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hllow welcome here in ftalk... enjoy ur stay here and see u around ;] :thumbsup:
Erin-k
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks everyone :) I'll start posting a bit more when I have some free time, I'm so busy with trying to get my site up and running at the moment :/
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk erin!
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to Ftalk. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey :) My name's Erin, I'm from England, UK and I've been running a few websites for the past year. I am now starting on a huge project which is a website with lots of web things, graphics, layouts

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy