• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=15anna93]What if you like someone, but you know that it's not right to like him/her because he/she's already committed with someone else. What should you do? Or i should say, What should I do?.

Pages: 1

[quote=15anna93]What if you like someone, but you know that it's not right to like him/her because he/she's already committed with someone else. What should you do? Or i should say, What should I do?.

#1  2009-05-18 12:14:53

white.liar007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=15anna93]What if you like someone, but you know that it's not right to like him/her because he/she's already committed with someone else. What should you do? Or i should say, What should I do?.

[quote=15anna93]What if you like someone, but you know that it's not right to like him/her because he/she's already committed with someone else. What should you do? Or i should say, What should I do?. I know some will say that i should ignore or forget him, But how? :wallbash:[/quote] You can actually like someone without having a commitment with him/her. Just continue liking that guy. But don't go beyond the limit. You're already matured to know if you're in the right track. It feels so good when you like somebody. It's hard to hold back your feelings but don't be a devil in other people's eyes. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=15anna93]What if you like someone, but you know that it's not right to like him/her because he/she's already committed with someone else. What should you do? Or i should say, What should I do?.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:49

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy