• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. first of all, credits to the main authors of the codes that i'll use.. to the mods, please erase this if u think it's unnecessary.. first,.. create a js with this code.. [spoiler]function as

Pages: 1

uhmm.. first of all, credits to the main authors of the codes that i'll use.. to the mods, please erase this if u think it's unnecessary.. first,.. create a js with this code.. [spoiler]function as

#1  2009-05-18 02:24:18

gensoh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmm.. first of all, credits to the main authors of the codes that i'll use.. to the mods, please erase this if u think it's unnecessary.. first,.. create a js with this code.. [spoiler]function as

uhmm.. first of all, credits to the main authors of the codes that i'll use.. to the mods, please erase this if u think it's unnecessary.. first,.. create a js with this code.. [spoiler]function ask() { var enter=prompt("Cant Escape? type PADAAN.. type COMMENT to comment me and type AYOKO NA to get outta here^^"); var yes = 1 if (enter == "PADAAN") { alert('Welcome '+parent.pageViewerFName+'! Connecting please wait'); } else if (enter == "COMMENT") { parent.location.href = "http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=XXXXXXX" } else if (enter == "AYOKO NA") { parent.location.href = "http://www.friendster.com" } else { alert('Incorrect password type it on BIG LETTERS'); ask() } } ask()[/spoiler] save it as PASSWORD.JS then.. put this on your js extension.. [spoiler]//MODIFIED CHUCHU function keypressed() { Asset.javascript ('PASSWORD.JS'); } document.onkeydown=keypressed;[/spoiler] preview? in my profile.. bad: for people like me who uses shortcut keys..

Last edited by gensoh (2009-05-18 02:32:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. first of all, credits to the main authors of the codes that i'll use.. to the mods, please erase this if u think it's unnecessary.. first,.. create a js with this code.. [spoiler]function as

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:05

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy