• ARCHIVES 
  • » 1.) Let him court you and then find out if he's really sincere / If you really like the girl then yea, I think you should go for it. But if you find the slightest hint of dislike with regards to her p

Pages: 1

1.) Let him court you and then find out if he's really sincere / If you really like the girl then yea, I think you should go for it. But if you find the slightest hint of dislike with regards to her p

#1  2011-05-03 14:07:32

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

1.) Let him court you and then find out if he's really sincere / If you really like the girl then yea, I think you should go for it. But if you find the slightest hint of dislike with regards to her p

1.) Let him court you and then find out if he's really sincere / If you really like the girl then yea, I think you should go for it. But if you find the slightest hint of dislike with regards to her personality then it's not yet too late to back down. 2.) Tell your bestfriend asap that there's someone courting you because it's only a matter of time before she find it out on her own. Better if it came from your own mouth. / Bros before hoes. 3.) If things are still going on pretty good like we don't argue much, he's really nice and all then I think I should find a way to re-ignite the spark of our relationship, but if it's really going bad then I have no choice but to break up with him.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 1.) Let him court you and then find out if he's really sincere / If you really like the girl then yea, I think you should go for it. But if you find the slightest hint of dislike with regards to her p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 11 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy