• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still

Pages: 1

[quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still

[quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still improve, just practice and practice and familiarize with your editing software. It will do you good ;][/quote] You think so? Haha. I am just a newbie in CS3.
aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still

New election siggy. See first page. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Dfamador]:idea: You've only posted 7 GFXs but you must have 8. Post one more, that's only one :eh: - - -[/quote] I made it 8, just now. Thanks.[quote=Dfamador]Not bad :thumbsup: You will still

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:17

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy