• ARCHIVES 
  • » Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

Pages: 1

Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbing the pit of our stomachs.
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

[align=center][quote=kirakirashiya;#3526709;1271444971]Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbing the pit of our stomachs.[/quote] I certainly agree. ______________________________ I envy guys because they could get their parents' trust more than the girls do. I envy them because they're a lot things that they could do and people won't see it badly or even immoral while when girls do those things, they'll definite think badly and sometimes they'll look down on us. :([/align]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

[quote=blackmamba;#3503219;1269971451]I envy them 'cause us girls do lots of thoughtful and sweet things for them. xD[/quote] Not for me. :lol3: I do a lot of sweet thing for her too. :D I envy the girls cause their parents are more protective than to their boys. :lol3:
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I envy boys because they don't have to carry a child in their wombs for 9 months, and another thing is because they are strong.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i envy boys for almost all of them know how to play basketball. COOL :cool:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i envy guys because : `the way they play basketball is just making me jealous. They're aggressive :D `they can court the person i like :P [i]no questions here :lol3:[/i] `some of them can sing with a very lovable voice.
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- I sometimes envy them because they can outgrow their elder sisters quickly once they reach puberty. How I want to be taller but it does not happen. :um: Boys grow really fast, like 3 cm per month? :retard: - They also don't need to spend a lot of time thinking what to wear. They can wear whatever they want and girls won't look down at them (unless they wear rags yea). Unlike girls, sometimes girls have to doll themselves to be noticed in front of public. We'll scrutinize everything we wear so it looks right.

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2010-05-07 23:53:54)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I envy guys they dont have monthly visit XD
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The cool stuff that can happen. sometime i envy their gender.=D=D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I think it's the way most guys handle their emotions. And the courage they have to confess! Haha. :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I was younger, I used to be jealous of their toys. :lol: It was so cool. ((:< I envy how they can handle things on their own, and sometimes, being independent at a young age.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3480329;1268487908]I envy girls because they don't do the courtships. Haha[/quote] I agree! =)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i envy boys because they can't feel how much it hurts when you born a baby. =D
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I envy boys,.,cause they are so straightforward and yeah I just want to do the courtships and stuff,.,than to be hurt by them,.,

Last edited by harman*hellewise (2010-05-24 19:28:17)

ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i envy boys because they can pee while standing . hahah =))
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I envy guys because they can take care of themselves more than girls can do.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i envy guys 'cause they have freedom. they can go out late not like us girls.. :cry:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i envy boys about styles and how they do shopping xo fast. mhen!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I envy them because they can remove their top wherever and whenever they want when it's too hot. =___= I envy the fact that they don't give birth -- we do. I envy that they can piss on trees and walls if they had to go.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Only one. They don't menstruate. That means they don't feel the pain we girls have every month of our entire lives (starting when we first had our period) when the pain of a thousand knives are stabbi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 10 queries - 0.507 second ]
Privacy Policy