• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

Pages: 1

Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

jagcopra
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thought after registering, You can also have your own display name.. Without changing the username(Like [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php]markyctrigger[/url]) They change display name and ALSO the username.. This one is for the members and future members who wants to have a long display name(not quite long) but the username is very simple yet memorable. So they don't have to type much characters for username or using username as their Identity nor remember too long username to be able to log in. This one is also applicable to everyone I guess. I suggest that we can have our own display name so at least for security of our account or something like that. I hope this will be implemented for registered members and also for the future people who will register here at ftalk. And oh before I forgot. Some will abuse this if implemented. I already thought of that one. Well my suggestion for this one is, when changing display name, he/she will not be able to change it again for a couple of time. This will make those abusers suffer when they change their display name for profanity, abuse, flaming, insulting and any forms of disobeying the rules here. It's ok if this is not really a good suggestion. Some people will disagree with these. Well as a suggestion, there is nothing wrong with it. Let admin decide for this.. More power to ftalk.. =3

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-07-06 13:55:32)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

^ Unfortunately you can't change your display name. :| But that would be cool if we could change them. Our display name is our login name too.
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

So it is not possible then?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think so. Unless admin makes some adjustments on the forum. It really depends on the forum's features.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Yeahh..It'll be so nice if it's possible.. :) :eh: But I think it's quite difficult to do it.. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no u cant change ur name. or there will be no feature in our forum for us to change our username. only admin can do that. if u want to change your username/display name, PM admin for that. but u have to tell him/her a valid reason why u wnt it to change
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it possible that my or our display name can be change? because on my situation, I always use "jagcopra" as my username ([b]j[/b] for my first name initial and [b]agcopra[/b] as my lastname) I thoug

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:23

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy