• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

Pages: 1

=) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

hotgeniex15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: =) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

hi hotgeniex15 all of us can be of help to you so please feel free to post what kind of code you want and request it here [url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: =) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

Tricks and tutorial would help you!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. ^_~
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello welcome to ftalk!! =)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]hotgeniex15[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome hotgeniex15 ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++welcum^^welcum^^ ;) +++
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there welcome to friendstertalk forum, enjoy walking around in our forum to have a journey of coding :D welcome to Friendstertalk [b]Frinedstertalk Yokoso[/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~** welc0me t0 ftalk ~~o0o~~~o0o~~~o0o~~~o0o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello! welcome to ftalk!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok~ enjoy. =)
tanta
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello,how r u?this is my first time log in friendster.
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Hi there! Welcome to Ftalk! Don't forget to [i]read and understand[/i] our forum rules. Enjoy and have fun![/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjot posting. and.. free to roam around! =| :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) hi im a newbie here,i want to know a'lot about u guyz.... =) :penguin: i want to make my profile different from others, any1 can help me to do that?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 12 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy