• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

Pages: 1

hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

pipswake_24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy and have fun :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

+++welcum^^welcum :lol: +++ +++u can request some siggies at friendster graphics ;) +++ +++see yah around :D +++
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello! welcome to ftalk!! =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello, welcome to eptok~ enjoy.
alicktr
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all. im alick and im new here. i just started taking up programming and i wana learn tricks for frndster. guy pls help me :| :| :| :|
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. =)
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D talamat pu senyo... ♥♥♥ :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please avoid posting in tagalog.. again. welcome to ftalk :)
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello! i'm also a newbie here... jz got registered... kudos to both of us! ;)
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welc0m t0 ftalk.,,, ~~o0o~~o0o~~o0o~~o0o
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Hi there! Welcome to Ftalk! Don't forget to [i]read and understand[/i] our forum rules. Enjoy and have fun![/b]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~♥♥♥welcome piswake_24 ♥♥♥~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]pipswake_24[/b].. =) :) :kiss: Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: :kiss: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk! enjoy pipswake! :eh: again, enjoy!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there guys.. hope we can all be friends.. =| and can u please teach me how to make cool 'siggies' and layouts..? thanks..*muah* :kiss:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy