• ARCHIVES 
  • » dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

Pages: 1

dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

charie-neechan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... <">paste between body tag <">preview....[url]http://h1.ripway.com/ierahc/HTML/sakura_overlay.htm[/url]

Last edited by charie-neechan (2007-10-04 12:33:46)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

nice profile!!!! haayyy...........
charie-neechan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

:D ....thanks for your comment......

Last edited by charie-neechan (2007-08-03 06:20:25)

Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why this didnt work on my profile :question: :crybaby:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

another one.. hik hik hik :wasted:
charie-neechan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shiseiten]why this didnt work on my profile :question: :crybaby:[/quote] make sure you paste it in to right tag...!!! becouse this code still working on my overlay profile!!!
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing ...nice trick :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im looking this code for a long time nwiez does this works for OG++?
xGoTgAmEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where will I post this?Css?JS? Where head tag?Where body tag? Sorry for bad english,need this fast.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]moved[/b]
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice code.. just wondering if there are credits?? i'll use dis hope it will not make my profy laggish.,. :wallbash:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

old code, where'd you get it. i doubt you made it. lolx.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I posted this trick in the Tricks and Tutorials section. Here's the URL: http://theftalk.com/t27195-Enter-Page-Trick-Overlays.html :arrow: I made the instructions alot clearer wherein you'll paste 3 codes into diff. portions of the O'erlay codes, incase. :arrow: Moderators are free to delete my topic if they see it same as yours.
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE OVERLAY I HOPE I DO IT.HEHEHEHE=D:lol:
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one!:thumbsup: cool..:cool:
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trickz...............
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tricks tnx for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » dont forget to change the "URL OF IMAGE" with your image url.... paste between head tag... [code]<script type="text/javascript"> function clickToggle(target) { obj=(document.all) ? documen

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:49

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy