• ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

Pages: 12344

i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

eggegg
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com bless u... have a nice day everyone :rose: !
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

[quote]Second post deleted.. have fun but please don't play and kid around the forums[/quote] anywayz should i move this thread to the lounge? or just leave it here?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-11 01:44:12)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

^ Actually I think it's appropriate in the [b]Lounge[/b] section. Or maybe the [b]Help[/b] thread.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll choose the first option. thanks ate padz :D [quote][b][color=red]MOVED TO LOUNGE SECTION[/color][/b][/quote]
grifter_1211
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for the site ....it really is helpful ehehe but i still havent decided what to really put on my account :p
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tech Section[/b] due to website sharing and kinda promoting. Anyway a nice site. :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Cute stuff for girls, how nice :wow:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the site was very useful =) thanx for sharing... :thumbsup: :kiss:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the site... i like the msn icons... soo funny! ahaha
eggegg
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello... actually im new here... wat is tat lounge section?
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice site..so useful tnx for sharing it. :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
eggegg
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D welcome all... ^^...
ralene3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center] ************************* Thanks for sharing... ^_^ ************************************ [/align][/color]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me the best site if you want to edit friendster is http://theftalk.com or http://www.markyctrigger.com :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Aside from them, do we have other site/s?!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am afraid no... Most of the other sites get their codes here at friendstertalk or mackyctrigger. [url]techno-sisters.net[/url] and [url]kilometer69.net[/url] are cool sites too... Also [url]codedspirit.com[/url]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-18 08:57:37)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I am afraid no... Most of the other sites get their codes here at friendstertalk or mackyctrigger. [url]techno-sisters.net[/url] and [url]kilometer69.net[/url] are cool sites too... Also [url]codedspirit.com[/url][/quote] Nyek that's bad. Can you do something about this problem?! Well I have no intention joining to these sites...
mfa39
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing the website! :)
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. its really useful..
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]interesting site and very cute thank for the sharing :thumbsup: [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this website is extreamly useful for me on editing my frenster!!! i get all i wan in the website!! here to share with all of u guys!! this is the website url ----> www.edit2u.bravehost.com

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:05

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy