• ARCHIVES 
  • » can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

Pages: 1

can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there are so much to fit in a thread with TV and Movies combined! ^___^

Last edited by troylee (2006-11-23 02:14:51)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

troylee, in the [url=http://theftalk.com/f25-Movies.html]Movies forum section[/url] you can discuss about movies and series. :)
troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

what ia am trying to say is if we can separate the MOVIES from the TV cuz there would be so many things to talk about in MOVIES and TV so maybe if we separate the two we can get less lagger and less crowded threads! ^___^
admin
» FTalkManiac

I see. I'll create separate forum/section for TV, hope there will be a lot of members who have the same interest as you. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can you put a TV show thread... cuz i dunno where to put my posts regarding desperate housewives... survivor... lost... The OC and laguna BEACH! separate the movies and TV cuz i think there ar

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 12 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy