• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

Pages: 12345678..8

Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

TrendyMocha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]my first post was im a newbie here..[/color][/b]
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

yes.. i only posted one thread :lol: :lol: :lol: my one and only photo editing site..
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i remember.. coz im newbie.. i post it in the news and gossip section.. entitled"Jennylyn is pregnant.. any reaction?" hehe.. coz i idolized her before.. but now i dont know na.. i hate pat kxe.. hehe aun.. =)
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]my 1st post was "newbie here" lol! :clock: [/color][/align]
Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My first post is http://theftalk.com/t18819-Here%21.html [b][color=maroon]I saw Ftalk url in one of my friend's profile.[/color][/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

first post..? hmn.. at help sexn... :lol: :lol: askng how to hide d default profile.. and its dale hu answrd it... =) furz thread..? i thnk its on the friendster blog... :D
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]telling newbies welcome i never post i`m a newbie here, lol idk why.. :/ :question: [/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]ye lollipops that`s a good idea starting posting.. to everyone.. =) :thumbsup: totally cool. [/color][/b]
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

introducing myself :thumbsup:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi everyone :D >hmm.. my first was on the introduction of new member.. i didnt read the rules at frist and everyone keep saying that i break some rules and i dont even know what stiCkY caPs is LOL and then when ive read the rules i finally understand it :D i do love ftalk coz i love to update my friendster and ur tricks & tutorials really help me a lot and the layouts that the member created are so nice i love them all thats it :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i first post is on friendster css layouts.. cause i really like the layout the i saw.. ahihi.. and i knew friendster talk.. by my friend who use to use layouts from fs talk.. and n0w.. i always visit this site coz i love this site.. ahihi.. =) =) =)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]hmm my 1st post was the "newbie introduction". my title goes like this. :arrow: hi, im chezka. haha. :D[/align][/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wah!!! i cant remember my first post.. I think its in the new member introduction hehehe
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my 1st post... introduce my self :D as a new member of ftalk :wow:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i forgot..i don't even remember if i posted in the new mwmber introduction thread.. haha..mostly, i forget things easily
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]introduction? can't remember..[/b]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eeerrrr...i dnt really remember...but i think it was.. "elo...im a newbie ir..." heeeheee
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: can't remember wat i posted... i think it's on Tricks and Tutorials.. and i think, (again) haha.. im asked a question.... i always did.... :P
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ehehehe i dont remember really... but i thing that was wen i requested for a siggy and an avy :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy