• ARCHIVES 
  • » He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza b

Pages: 1

He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza b

HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza b

He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza but he gave me the necklace. :xixi:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza b

Uhm a love letter :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant. :) [i]Cheesy[/i].... :blush: I couldn't help myself from smiling when i reminisce that day because he just told me that he would give me a box of pizza b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy