• ARCHIVES 
  • » LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

Pages: 1

LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

i love to wear them :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

I like fitted clothes :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok. It's fine, but for me, they are like "trying hard". That's only my opinion. :xixi: I like guys who wear Fitted [b]Jeans[/b], not their tops. :lol3:
repplanet
» n00b
1969-12-31

I always love wearing the fitted clothes.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke;#3347042;1257882519]well.to be honest.i prefer fitted clothes. it suits me nice. :)[/quote] Sou ka! =D I find it sexy. Haha. XD Semi-fitted is much more sexy :lol3:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Fitted shirts, sure. [b]Only[/b] if they can pull it off. And by that, I mean either you're thin, or you have a nice body. :lol3: But fitted [or skinny] jeans? Please, no. [i]*shudder*[/i]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wear fitted clothes. i just put something over it. like a sleeveless leather overcoat. or a short-sleeved hoodie. or wtvr. but i dont wear super tight pants. its pretty embarrassing when girls see my "thingy" bulge in super tight pants. and... i move a lot. so uber tight pants wont last for long. itll be like ripped apart if im in my [i]kiti-kiti mode[/i]. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » LOL. Lots of Asian Male Idols do. And I tell you, they're not gay. It's just fashionably to show OR flaunt their skinny legs that have no tiny bit of fat. XD

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy