• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

Pages: 12

:wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

maueey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

:wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno that im loving all the creations here..all of the layout contributors they're really great specially emokidd and katrina love them.. :P looking forward to making my own creation.. :lol: bye guys see yah around here.. :thumbsup: ftalks rocks.. :exclaim:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]maueey[/b].. =) :) :kiss: Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: :kiss: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

I'm a mod here! haha :lol: anywayz welcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Eventhough I'm not a mod here, still a warm welcome here at Ftalk :)
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) ..
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Warm Welcome to all of us Pretty Witty Newbie !!! =)
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe...hell0 there...welcome here at ftalk...please enjoy ur stay here...eheheh :eh: :eh: :eh:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++hi there^^ :) +++ +++welcum to ftalk ;) +++ +++nice to see you here =) +++ +++keep posting :D +++
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome maueey ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]i'm a mod here :D see u aroung and enjoy the forum [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! =) ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:

Last edited by denimboi (2007-07-14 00:55:31)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hello! Maueey, Welcome to Friendstertalk.[/b]
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello.. welcome ;] njoi postin'..hehe feel free to roam around.. :D [/b]
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Hello! Maueey, Welcome to Friendstertalk.[/b][/quote] wow a pleasure to read a message from my fave moderator here...but still thanks to all... [quote=aRies04991]I'm a mod here! haha :lol: anywayz welcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun :D[/quote] hi aries... =)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-14 13:01:30)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Pls Avoid Double Posting![/b] Post Merged. =| .. btw, welcome to ftalk! enjoy.
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy here and see u arouwnd....... ;]
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks guys... =|
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heyah der! welcum to ftok enjoy yah stay and hapii postin'!:)
FRZ_019
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi!!wELc0mE!!enj0y y0uR gEtTinG a tut0riAL ar0uNd hEre!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: hi everyone specially the moderator here.. :arrow: I dont kno him actually but still greetings.. =) Im a newbie from Montreal Canada..I would like to kno more here..and i want u guys to kno th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:18

[ 12 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy