• ARCHIVES 
  • » :P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

Pages: 12

:P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

14eMoGiRL25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

:P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the codes pls help me thanks im so freakin confused it took me hours searching how but there's no answer pls help me ty alot ciao!
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

hehe...welcome to ftalk...ehhe...just read stuff here...and u will get ur answer...or post ur question in the help section...hehe.... :eh: :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++hi there^^ :) +++ +++welcum to ftalk ;) +++ +++nice to see you here =) +++ +++keep posting :D +++
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome 14eMoGiRL25 ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum u can ask anything here :D [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome to ftalk! you can just go visit the friendster overlay if yah have questions... =) =)
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there!! welcome to ftalk! =)
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi 14eMoGiRL25.. Welcome to Ftalk.. :D You can ask question in the Help Section :) See yah around! Enjoy Postin' =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy emogirl!~ =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hi there welcome to ftalk! browse around.. :cool:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow there!!! welcome to the forum!! enjoy!! browse the board to find the answers to your questions.. v_v
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]14eMoGiRL25[/b].. =) :) :kiss: Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: :kiss: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
14eMoGiRL25
» n00b
1969-12-31

^__________^ ty to all of u guys i really appreciate it :D :D ;) wakokokokokok yup i already know how to use the overlay layout soo dumb of me.... all of u guys were very hospitable and amicable hoping to have a lots of friends hir, so see you around. !! :P :P ty alot ciao for now!!!....
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=14eMoGiRL25]^__________^ ty to all of u guys i really appreciate it :D :D ;) wakokokokokok yup i already know how to use the overlay layout soo dumb of me.... all of u guys were very hospitable and amicable hoping to have a lots of friends hir, so see you around. !! :P :P ty alot ciao for now!!!....[/quote] hehehee.... u can see another code here... just enjoy it... [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img][img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img][img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello.. welcome ;] njoi postin'..hehe feel free to roam around.. :D [/b]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy here and see u arouwnd....... ;]
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello.. ..welcome to ftalk ....have fun posting :penguin:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/47/4947435/638521151m.jpg[/img]
14eMoGiRL25
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D :D :D =) :) ty ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :P :D im new here and i nid a help just a simple question but i really dont know how to use the overlay layout on friendster so can someone tell me how idont know where should i probably put the cod

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy