• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

Pages: 1

Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

gotgame
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

i'll give u respect!! :D welcome to FT and enjoy posting.. . . [i]see u around . . .[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

:arrow: [b]Hi there! you're gonna enjoy this site. feel free to post just remember to follow rules aryt?[/b] :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yeah... welcome Run! we're all kind here.. ü you betta read the rules first and please follow them... ü to have world peace! :globe: :bow: lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi! welcome! have fun and enjoy posting! :D
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi run! :D welcome to ftalk,
naknaMputik
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome run...=) i assure you'll gain a respect from us!! enjoy posting sweetie!! :) god bleSs!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there..welcum to friendstertalk..enjoy ur stay.. Don't worry I'll respect you.. :P
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hi RUN! Welcome to FT![/b] =)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enjoy posting,,^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone! Im run and im a newbie... I hope that the people here are friendly enough and patient enough... =) All i want is respect :) Give respect, get respect friendstertalkers!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:05

[ 12 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy