• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

Pages: 1

hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

reseh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

[b]Welcome to Friendstertalk, Reseh. Hope you like it here :D . Anyway if you read the rules please follow them. Because there are some newbies that sometimes not following the rules. Including me lol :lol: , when I was a newbie before. Enjoy posting.[/b]
reseh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

heheh sosory for that emo thanks for adding me and give me atention for that i try to become a good newbe
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]reseh[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-13 15:26:14)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]He's an Indonesian as well sir TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b]
reseh
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe yupe he's indonesian too and from north sumatera :D but nice to know u guys
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]He's an Indonesian as well sir TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b][/quote] wew.. :D :D You're right dude.. =) :cool: Btw,you can call me july.. :) :cool: :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello.... welcome to ftalk!! ;]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]He's an Indonesian as well sir TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b][/quote] wew.. :D :D You're right dude.. =) :cool: Btw,you can call me july.. :) :cool: :P[/quote] [b]Oh! Ok my bad.[/b]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome reseh ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] and dont forget to join at indonesian forum to...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there! Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy your stay here.. :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++ hi there^^ :) +++ +++welcum 2 ftalk ;) +++ +++nice to see u here =) +++ +++keep posting :D +++
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello.. welcome ;] njoi postin'..hehe feel free to roam around.. :D [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk, btw if you need help.. you can go to[b] Friendster Help[/b] hehe. again.. enjoy & free to roam around. :cool:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy here and see u arouwnd....... ;]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there.. welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting and have fun!! :)
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy posting see you around follow the rules
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ..enjoy posting see yah around =)
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice 2 meet yah tu! welcum nd hav fun:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys just say hello to everybody coz iam newbie in here and need some help for coding my friendster nice to meet u guys

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy