• ARCHIVES 
  • » FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST any Fullmetal Alchemist fan's here? who's the character do you like best? Mine is Edward Elric.. because his a PIPSQUICk.. ehehe.. :lol: sorry ed.. i love ed so much..

Pages: 123

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST any Fullmetal Alchemist fan's here? who's the character do you like best? Mine is Edward Elric.. because his a PIPSQUICk.. ehehe.. :lol: sorry ed.. i love ed so much..

Reverie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST any Fullmetal Alchemist fan's here? who's the character do you like best? Mine is Edward Elric.. because his a PIPSQUICk.. ehehe.. :lol: sorry ed.. i love ed so much..

[color=#9900ff] :rose: vote 4 roy mustang...because he is my fav played character in fullmetal alchemist game... too easy to use...long distance attack...[/color]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST any Fullmetal Alchemist fan's here? who's the character do you like best? Mine is Edward Elric.. because his a PIPSQUICk.. ehehe.. :lol: sorry ed.. i love ed so much..

Yey.. ed is winning.. :D
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tetums]roy is cool too.. and his funny when he always tease ed.. i remember in episode 13 of Fullmetal Alchemist.. when Ed and Al is infront of the Headquarters.. Ed doesn't want to go inside.. here's what they said.. INFRONT OF THE HEADQUARTERS GATE: Edward: *sigh* Alphonse: What's wrong, Big brother? Edward: Can't you guess? I have to listen to the colonel's long and sarcastic remarks again! "So the Philosopher's Stone in Lior was fake as well?" (ed is acting like Roy) ,"How long are you going to continue using military funds on this wild goose chase?" (ed is kinda dancing when his telling this.. it's really funny) Edward: (still acting as Roy) "Oh? Where's Edward?", I'm here! , (then edward is acting as roy again).. "Oh.. I'm sorry! i'm sorry! I couldn't see you because of the pile of papers".. (while Alphonse is having a weird exprssion to ed) AND THEN ED MADE A BIG *SIGH* this is one of my favorite scene.. this is ed's reaction after he act like roy.. [align=center][url]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/3189d95406c2a8176707b200f23cc967.jpg[/url] [url]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/sc20.jpg[/url] [url]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/7229d71e94379d29cefad2c8dc85c40b.jpg[/url][/align][/quote] hahahaha funny scene...! I like when ed doiing sumting funny like this!! luph edward! n He is a good alchemist too... metal alchemist!!
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@santini: ya.. edward really is a talented alchemist.. alchemist of steel.. :D he's so adorable too ^^
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ive voted for edward elric.....^_^
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me rOy musTang :thumbsup: he is sO cOol And cute :wow:[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/soushaisers/Fanlisting/roycopia.gif[/img] [img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q241/samusuchiha/mustang.gif[/img] [img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/Yuuki_the_ghost/avatars/lovemetoday.jpg[/img]
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Roy mustang
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

its adward of course..!!! =)
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gyah! Edward Elric is winning.. yey! :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love eduwardo elric :lol: ahaha.. small but terrible .. hehe..
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Edward Elric. Definitely him because I love when he gets pissed off when someone calls him 'small' or other words related to that. He's awesome.
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]ed is the best:)[/color][/align]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I choose roy mustang....... he cool................ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/169494w.gif[/img]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well of course i voted for edward leric,. i lurve him so much than anyone else in that anime,.! :lol: though he is really short :| but at least he is uber cute and kewl! ;)
journey0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D'helow poh...ehehehehe
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course i'll vote for ed! i saw my self in him.. hmm, do you wonder why? haha!
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] :D Edward Elric coz his handsome and cool! =):thumbsup: [/b][/color][/align]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

phew............. looks like edward win............ :cry but roy mustang is cool than edward............ =D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Edward Elric.. Is the best of all :O, he's like the bravest anime!!! [img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5341/fullmetalalchemist1024mo8.png[/img]

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-12 21:24:13)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i like Roy Mustang and Scar... but i only voted for Roy..... i really like them both... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST any Fullmetal Alchemist fan's here? who's the character do you like best? Mine is Edward Elric.. because his a PIPSQUICk.. ehehe.. :lol: sorry ed.. i love ed so much..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy