• ARCHIVES 
  • » Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

Pages: 1

Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its says -- you must spread some reputations to others before giving it again to harvii.

Last edited by alyssa01 (2010-04-15 03:06:55)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

Whoah! They are really nice! Are you majoring in photography? Who's the model in the first two photos? I kinda like her appearance and expression. :)
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

nice shots huh. like the photomontage. keep up the good work.. i wanted to buy Canon DSLR but it's too expensive and i don't have budget for that. lolx

Last edited by punkpwinzes (2010-04-18 05:45:05)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Harvii :) Nice shots.The pictures are awesome,especially [i]Longing for Music[/i] &[i] Watch Me Eat This[/i]. :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AWESOME. :thumbsup: I love all your photographs :D keep up the good work ;]
T.H.A.N.Z_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great photos sir :D i envy you for having those cameras :) someday i want to have one :) anyway two thumbs up po :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hands down. Great photos. Lovin' the contrast and colour :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Aww! Kuya Harv, Your Awesome! :) Great Shots! :lol: i like the editted one, i mean photomontage, (the most i like) its kewl, btw. kuya harv heres a green for you! Keep it up! Later the greeni, its s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:58

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy