1969-12-31

just building my school too big :xixi:

just building my school too big :xixi:
icyhott23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just building my school too big :xixi:

Main Library -i so like books but cant be borrowed for some reason Canteen -I so hate this, i dont like eating :D :D
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Student Recreational Center[/b] - OMG. The awesome-st place on Earth. ;__; I go there whenever I have [i]hours[/i] to spare in between classes and play the PS3, XBOX 360, or the Wii. :lol3: [b]Cafeteria[/b] - They make the best burger and fries in town. 'nuff said. [b]Library[/b] - Yes, the library. @_@ There are four floors, sofas, [i]and[/i] study rooms. I love sleeping there! :D The best thing? The librarians don't mind. They just wake you up when the library's about to close. :xixi:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Livewire, Cafeteria, Gym and Football Field.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My House? (just a straight path then taadaa. . .) *laugh* csdepartment for the comfortable cushion, computer despite of viruses[used to after class before the meetings/researching/ editting assignment/playing plants vs zombies/ watching how they used photoshop and etc. . .], air condition, funny people, most are professor, their trippings (laughtrips, soundtrips, movie trips, joke trips ). . .
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ROOFTOP.[/b] the best place for hanging out with my friends because we're almost the ONLY persons who go there so we can gossip about others. =D [b]SWING.[/b] but it doesn't "swing" for some reason. :lol3: [b]CLASSROOM.[/b] I love staring at my classmates. :O_O: LOL. And in our classroom, a riot often happens and I love witnessing some of it. =D [b]FACULTY.[/b] When the other teachers are gone and only our adviser is the only one in the faculty room, we talked to her about our problems and she give the best advices. We know the time when she's the only one in there. :D We love talking to her because she's like our real [i]'nanay'[/i]. :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2010-04-13 06:25:03)

jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my classroom :O_O::cry: [i]why ?[/i] [u]all[/u] of my classmates go out at recess time . . . more :games: time for me =D
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Registrar's office! :lol3: I stay there often. Students weren't allowed there though :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just building my school too big :xixi:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:51

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy