• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

Pages: 1

[align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

[align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano ako nasaktan sa mga Sinabi mo kahapon?! Alam mo ba kung ilang oras kong pinaghirapan ‘yun? Alam mo ba kung gaano kita katagal hinintay? Alam mo ba na nasasaktan ako kasi sa tingin ko pinagmumukha mo kong tanga! Kahapon, ginanun mo ako..ngayon sasabihin mong mahal mo ko?!” She bursted into tears. “Mali ‘yung iniisip mo eh. Hinintay din naman kita.” “So? Ngayon ako pa mali?” “Kasi, si Iyah..sabi niya.. Mas maganda daw kung ganun…” “Ngayon ako pa iintindi sa’yo? Ewan ko sa’yo Zean!” Umalis siya..iniwan niya ako. Bakit ba ganito ako?! I’M ALWAYS WRONG. [i] Say.[/i] I decided na after ako magpalit ng damit…I’ll go straight to Mall. I am so fed up. At ayoko dito, knowing na katabi ko ‘yang amp na Zean na ‘yan. “I hate you!!”I shouted. It felt good. Lumabas na ako. I saw there Iyah, standing. “Ikaw, Say.”I continued walking. Wala akong oras makipag sigawan. “Alam ko, wala kang oras makipagsigawan, but please talk to me.”Lumingon ako. “What?” Then I slowly walk towards her. Ewan ko but kinakabahan ako. I felt like my heart is going to explode because of to much pressure. “I really don’t like you for my tito.” This time, my heart exploded. “H-ha?” ‘Yun lang ang nasabi ko. I want to cry. But I can’t and I surely won’t. Ayokong mapahiya kay Iyah. “Ch. Pretending not knowing anything. My face? Don’t you remember me?” I thought about it. I remembered. “I-ikaw ‘yung..?” “Tama. Ako nga ‘yun. Ako nga ‘yung batang hindi mo tinulungan after you hit me..with your car.” I was startled. My eyes grow huge. “Imposible. You might just look like her.” “No. I am that girl. Surprise. I’m alive.” I was surprised truly. This girl is the one I hated because..my father only focuses in her. “Hindi ko sindya ‘yun!” “Sinong niloko mo? I know your jealous of me because your dad likes me more.” “How dare you?!” “I have another surprise for you! :D” “I’m your half sister, don’t you know?”My eyes again, grow huge. “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” “I am your half-sister..ow gosh, I have so many SURPRISES for you! I have one more left.” “What is it?!” [b] “All of these are planned.”[/b]

Last edited by LADYLIAH17 (2010-04-05 22:08:21)

ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

aw.. ikaw iyah... kslanan mu pla lahat.. nakakainisz kah..
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

May babasahin na naman akong bago. Haha :D:D
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Awts! Napuyat ako dito kagabi. Haha, niwei, nice story. :D:D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehe, avoid double posting po ;) [hr] @T: What?! Half-sister niya.. wait, e di kung pamangkin ni Zean si Iyah edi pamangkin niya rin si Say (Lolsss) or hindi pamangkin ni Zean si Iyah? Ahaha, ewan. Kaasar naman pala 'tong batang ito eh.. ang bata bata pa, kontrabida na. Ahaha. Sige, update.
Zhyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gadd .. Ang dming revelations ! mhmm . NEXT na ! .
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww.. too much surprises huh napka-mysterious nman nun ni Iyah.. well eniweys... UPDATE na ulit! ayy ask lang.. [quote]anung Chapter po 'yung nabangga ni Say si Iyah??[/quote]

Last edited by yhentot (2010-04-07 05:57:07)

_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gawd. anu na ba nangyayari dito? grabe naman ung sudden twist sa story. i wanna know what happened next na.
LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right][b]Chapter 25[/b] [sup]Disaster. [/sup][/align] [i] Say.[/i] I am totally amazed. This girl?This is the girl who will ruin my life?! “You! How dare you?” “How dare you too. You’re also ruining my life. I lost my parents ‘coz of you. Then now? You will grab the person who I loved the most and who helped me when you hit me?” “Huh?” “I like Zean.” My eyes grew huge. “That can’t be! You’re too young for him!” “Well, I do believe in ‘Age doesn’t matter.’ How bout you?” “I don’t! I want you to leave Zean.” “Saan mo ko papatuluyin? Sa orphanage? Galing na ako ‘dun. Ayoko na ‘dun.” I ran. I need to go and search for my dad. All of these things are impossible! This is truly untrue, right?! “Dad!”I shouted “What’s the problem Dear?” “Tell me the truth dad, I don’t wanna be confused already.” “What is it?” “Is it true that, the girl that you always visit in the orphanage is..my half sister?” I seriously and nervously waited for his answer..suddenly Mom went out. “What’s up here?” She looked at me. “Why are you crying Say?” “Someone, told me that I have a half sister.” “What?” My Mom is truly shocked. Suddenly, she fell. “MOM!” @Hospital. “Dad, tell me..is it all true?” “I’m sorry, but it is true.” I almost had an heart attack. WHY IS THIS ALL HAPPENING?! Is this karma or what? I went to see Zean. I dialled his number.. “He-hello?” “Sino ‘to?” “Zean, si Say ‘to.” I said while sobbing..my heart is overflowing with sad emotions I can’t take it. “Why? What’s the problem?” “Zean, let’s meet.” [i]Zean.[/i] “Say!” “Zean.” She is hardly crying. “What happened?” “My heart, hindi ko maintindihan. All things are complicated. My life is ruined. I think I’m going to die.” “Don’t say that Lindsay! I’m here. Andito lang ako para sa’yo.” She smiled. “Swear you won’t leave me, whatever happens.” “I swear.” She slowl closed her eyes. I touched her forehead. It is so HOT. I quickly took her to the hospital. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry Zean.” “Wala kang kasalanan. Don’t be sorry.” “If you only knew. Zean, don’t leave me alone here in the hospital. I need you.” [b] “I will never ever leave you Say.”[/b]
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!.. ang sweet ni zean..:love: :heart: kakakilig..:D never ever.. :love: :heart:
Zhyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

kakilig nman . yii UPDEYT !
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahaha, ang sweet ka ni Zean. Grabe naman yang Iyah na yan. May gusto kay Zean?! Waaah. Ahaha, update ^^
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa. updated na pala 'to! the plot is getting more exciting. next na po! :D
four-ever.
» n00b
1969-12-31

updatee :) new reader :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b]Chapter 24[/b] [sup]The Truth[/sup][/align] [i]Zean.[/i] Shee looked at me angrily and with teary eyes. Then, she slapped me. “Eh gago ka pala e ‘no?”She said “Alam mo ba kung gaano

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy