• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

Pages: 1

Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

joeysmiles
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice to meet all of you! Muahszito
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

hello joanna!! welcome to ftalk.. when did you migrated here??
joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

Thenks :) . When I was 11? I think it was the year 2000.
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome joeysmiles~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum ups...i want u accept this flower :rose: :rose: [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.... enjoy posting here and see u arouwnd.... ;] :thumbsup:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there~ welcome to ftalk!! enjoy posting and have fun!! ;)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]welcome joanna and just wanna congratulate you for you layouts they're cool!!! :thumbsup: [/b]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FriendsterTalk Joanna!![/b] Don't Forget to Read the rules huh? Enjoy Posting.. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]Joana[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there Joana! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk joanna ;)
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :rose: ..enjoy posting
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++welcome to ftalk ;) +++ +++nice to see you here =) +++ +++keep posting :) +++
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

~~o0o~~o0o~~ welc0me enj0y.!!!
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum:) enjoy your stay and have fun!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys. My name is Joana :kiss: . 17 years old. 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines but is now in New York. Mmm.. friendster freak :wow: ever since I found my cousins there lol. Nice

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy