• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

Pages: 1

:) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

anneandreashley
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

:) step 1: paste your html codes in your notepad or ms word =) step 2: edit the contents :| step 3: go to markyctrigger.com the choose og standard =| step 4: paste your html codes in the 1st box then click generate... :D step 5: paste the generated codes in your media box... :arrow: p.s delete first all your media box content before putting your generated code
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

please use a proper and descriptive title next time okei? :D
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehehe............I agree.....just follow the steps that bernadeth said......u can do it.......... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. i'm all mixed up. i hope i can count on you. thanks! :kiss:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy