• ARCHIVES 
  • » OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

Pages: 1

OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second season. Ahaha. Live action? Uhm, can you tell me where can I watch Japanese Dramas and such? I dunno a site .__.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

wtf? anime's last episode is "New Year". I was hoping they'd stretched it until teh most anticipated confession. o well. ;_;
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

@nina~sakura: There's a liveaction? OOO: The girl who'll play sawako isn't... idk. Haha. But anyway, I'd still watch it. Thanks for the info. :] @t; I just finished reading chapter 40. I thought it was the ending, but I was wrong. I nearly cried though. Pfft. But like, I really got annoyed when they both confessed to each other and they still 'misunderstood it'. Anyways, I ended up thinking that it was a good thing that the author did that. Or else kuronuma won't be able to voice her feelings by herself. :crybaby: :yes2: I can't wait for the next update. :yes2: I wonder if there would ever be 'something' between Yano and Pin; same goes with Chizu & Ryuu. :xixi:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Waaa~ I can't wait for the Live Action! And Miura Haruma is going to be Kazehaya-kun. I'm really excited. XD Oh BTW, did someone already read the latest chapter? [b]Chapter 41[/b]! It was hilarious when Kazehaya said "Please marry me" instead of "Please date me" :lol2: Haha. Strawberry time! XDD

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2010-04-19 09:20:58)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Watched it and it looked promising. Finished it and it proved me wrong. I thought it was just one of those dramatic cliche animes. :lol3: Anyway 9/10 :D The art was really interesting. ;)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-01 14:58:21)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3514519;1270706892]Live action? Uhm, can you tell me where can I watch Japanese Dramas and such? I dunno a site .__[/quote] Try omgjpop.com, Theres a news there. Miura Hiruma and Tabi? are the main cast. Loving this manga alot. Im looking forward for teh latest chapter.
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i really like this in anime and in manga its story is soo cute but i think sawako is a bit dense don't you think?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » OHYEAH! I finally catched up on the manga and I'm Episode 21 on the anime ;DD Eh? The anime only has 25 episodes and they just ended it on the New Year.. hmm, maybe the continuation will be a second

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 10 queries - 0.273 second ]
Privacy Policy