• ARCHIVES 
  • » Miley Cyrus eeh? I thought shes just a singer. LOL. Anyway. Imma watch this.

Pages: 1

Miley Cyrus eeh? I thought shes just a singer. LOL. Anyway. Imma watch this.

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Miley Cyrus eeh? I thought shes just a singer. LOL. Anyway. Imma watch this.

I don't know if I should watch that movie, most critics gave the movie a rating of 3/10. Wth. LOL
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Miley Cyrus eeh? I thought shes just a singer. LOL. Anyway. Imma watch this.

[quote=oniongurl;#3435646;1265721654]I'm a bit annoyed because Miley Cyrus is the main chara. Hah. Nicholas Sparks is my fave author then as for the movie..[/quote] - Ikr? Haha. I'm not going to watch this movie even though it's based from Sparks' novel. :lol3:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3513666;1270637527]- Ikr? Haha. I'm not going to watch this movie even though it's based from Sparks' novel.[/quote] Haha, I would say you should watch it. Well, it's still dramatic so It's still good ;DDD Whoaaa I wanna watch it!
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3517765;1270890124]Haha, I would say you should watch it.[/quote] - I can't watch it anyway. :xixi: Movie theatres are kinda far away from here. :xixi: Plus, there's no part in my mind telling me "you should go." Dang. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Maybe I'll just watch it when it is premiered in televisions. :lol3::lol3::lol3: So I won't rant that I just wasted my money if I didn't liked it. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Last edited by beareyes (2010-04-11 05:56:37)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to watch the movie although I don'y really like Miley Cyrus. But I think she fits the character. added; I think it's more like family-based movie. And the theme song is really good (unlike her other songs- the genre is rock but it's so crappy no offense). It gives me chills. And my aunt said that it's a good movie, so... I might watch it. :)

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-04-11 12:44:53)

mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hate Miley but I know the movie will be great! Why? Nicholas Sparks!!! Oh yea... I got to watch this one :aaa:
micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

why do you people hate Miley so much?? I have been waiting for this movie. :< I'm so excited already. :<
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Miley wasn't really meant for this part; But the movie was cute anyhow.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=micahgarcia;#3523744;1271303169]why do you people hate Miley so much??[/quote] - We have different perspectives. And if you really love Miley, you won't get affected with such rants about her. 'Cause you believe perpendicularly different from her haters. Hahaha. That's OT. [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3523764;1271304304]But the movie was cute anyhow.[/quote] - Wow. The movie was cute? I am indeed encouraged. :lol3: I'll watch it when THERE's time. :lol3:
micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3525175;1271386687]We have different perspectives. And if you really love Miley, you won't get affected with such rants about her. 'Cause you believe perpendicularly different from her haters.[/quote] - uhm, i don't love her. but i don't hate her like others do. and i was just asking, wth.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=micahgarcia;#3525186;1271388128]uhm, i don't love her. but i don't hate her like others do. and i was just asking, wth.[/quote] - I said [b]if[/b]. Anyway, this is getting ot. Edit; [spoiler]Aw, okay. I see. But I wasn't saying any bad thing in that statement so why do you said "wth?" And I accept that -rep, if that's what you see. Yes, no offense. [i]Sorry for OT[/i].[/spoiler]

Last edited by beareyes (2010-04-16 05:00:02)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

most of you hate miley huh..
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lols, people, [b]hating Miley is not a reason to not watch this movie[/b]. Me, I don't hate her and doesn't like her too. But you should try this movie because it really gives us lessons of life. I would even say this movie is more of the [b]Family Genre than the Romance one[/b]. LOL. I can also relate to the plot and I'm sure lots of people can relate too. Also, I think Miley Cyrus being the main character is also good. Because she has this "rebellious instincts" with her, and she performed her part really, really well. No doubt Nicholas Sparks wants her to play that part too. Though I haven't watched the movie YET, ( since I don't have any money at all so I am waiting for a CD ) just reading the plot made me cried. It is really a touching movie, and yeah. Miley isn't that bad at all : ]] And also, her song, [b]When I Look At You[/b] is so great, her genre in music changed a lot for this one : ]] Lol, and that was loooooong.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Miley Cyrus eeh? I thought shes just a singer. LOL. Anyway. Imma watch this.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:16

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy