• ARCHIVES 
  • » this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

Pages: 1

this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

i really love paulo coelho and i've already read 4 of his books .. i'll read the others .. thanks for the share ^_^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

I'm still on the first page of The Alchemist. x_x My sister told me it's a very good book, and that she feels *sweaty* because the setting is somewhere in Africa. I'm aiming on finishing it today though. Haha.
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Paulo Coelho is so cool i already read "the devil and miss prym"for our novel analysis its stry is good.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

oh no. its Paulo Coelho in tha haus! \m/ and oh no, the e-books! no way! hahahaa lovegood, thank you so much! im eyeing on BRIDA btw. :) i'm done with: The Zahir <3 im currently on Piedra ^^ Paulo Coelho is <3 :)
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ No prob. :) here's the link for [url=http://www.4shared.com/document/gJ4PymZb/Paulo_Coelho_-_Brida__pdf_.html]BRIDA[/url]. [align=center] [img=300x320]http://kuchikuchi.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/brida1.jpg[/img] [/align] Probably, I'll update this thread by next week. Summer schooling will be over by that time. [I hope.] See you around. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Ms. lovegood I tried to read the Veronika decides to die but I notice the pages were just 14. o_o Is it complete? I was wondering. Thanks for the direct link for Brida anyways. ^_^ Take care! :D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Aw, I didn't notice that it has only 14 pages ate. Haven't read that book yet. I'll try to find one which has complete number of pages. >_< Good day po. :) ----------------------------------------- [b]People, I have 8 newly added ebooks on my thread. Enjoy reading! Thanks. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this author is cool. i just happened to borrow a book from my friend to kill time, she lent me "brida" and geee... it's really good!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy