• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

Pages: 1

Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

Hya
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

Welcome to ftalk. enjoy and have fun :D if you need help don't hesitate to ask it in the help section :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

[b]Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy and have fun posting.[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]welcum to the family hya! enjoy postin'!!!![/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there~ welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting and have fun!!
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome Hya ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) ..enjoy and have fun posting =) .....see you around :penguin:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+++welcome to ftalk ;) +++ +++nice to see you here =) +++ +++keep posting :) +++
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii (2007-07-18 11:30:32)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]Hya[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk Have fun posting =) See yah around... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello welcome to ftalk!!! ;]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome,newbie too..harhar..enjoy posting... :penguin: hehehehe

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2007-07-16 23:26:29)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum!!!im a noob hir 2....enjy postng!!! HAVE FUN!!!! :D :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there hya. welcome to ftalk and have fun posting. [u][b]kim[/b][/u] here. =)
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site. As usual I'm here for my profile's customization, but also to make new friends of course. I'm hoping to learn from you guys! Thanks!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:49

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy