• ARCHIVES 
  • » it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

Pages: 1

it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

I've read a lot of reviews from different professional photographers and I always see them owning Nikon DSLR especially the D300 kit. It is just too sweet if you own one. Though Canon is also nice, cause it's user friendly. Nikonians just love to own a Nikon cause they are challenged to customize the settings of their expensive toy and would like to experiment in different ways they want. The downside of owning an SLR is that it's too bulky arghh. :P I own the cheapest Nikon DSLR btw, D40. :P And I want a new one, the D300 thing. I know it's over priced but, I'm planning to pursuit being a pro. ^^ Okay okay, anyhow. Aich, I'd like to recommend to you a new one, it's a compact DSLR: [spoiler]Panasonic Lumix GF1 [img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7637/gf1pink.jpg[/img] [url]http://www.panasonic.net/avc/lumix/systemcamera/gms/gf1/index.html[/url] It's just too awesome. *drools*[/spoiler] And about the price? I've heard it's worth Php39k~~ o_o
johnnathan1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

Nikon D90 It's a nice, entry level camera that now has an additional feature to appeal to anyone progressing from a compact that don't want to lose the versatility. The HD video can also be useful for professionals as something to give a different edge with. Offering short videos from the same viewpoint of the photographs will give a unique edge to the product.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Lumix too.. But they're pricey. Canon is good too.
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well, in photography some will suggest canon for sure because it is much cheaper price and also you can use third party lens. But, If your looking for a hard core photography and quality, I prefer olympus.
CHiAKi.NHEii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for DSLR it's nikon . it's the best i think :DD before i though it's canon but when i tried to compare it.. nikon is way way better than canon. the result maybe are similar . the only difference is the cam coz the one is digital and the other is not.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I've heard D90 is really good.. Even though I'm not familiar with this kind of thing, still I'm planning to get the D90 for my girlfriend :xixi: I hope she will like it. sssshhh its a surprise.. lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it will be [b]Nikon[/b], that's the best DSLR camera I know, and maybe canon, but nikon is great.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy