• ARCHIVES 
  • » As said above, what was the first thing you did this morning? :arrow: look at my cp. :D

As said above, what was the first thing you did this morning? :arrow: look at my cp. :D

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As said above, what was the first thing you did this morning? :arrow: look at my cp. :D

err.. let me see......... eat breakfast..? naah.. take a bath? lol, err... check my phone!! :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: As said above, what was the first thing you did this morning? :arrow: look at my cp. :D

check out my mail.. heheh
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

turned off the alarm clock =):thumbsup:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]The first thing i did this morning, and what i always do after i sleep is [u][b]wake up[/b][/u]. I mean, you can't do anything asides from rolling around in bed, and maybe scratch your arse if you don't wake up, now. Mhm, it's the awful truth. :disgust: [/i][/align]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

see the mirrow and greet myself gud morning...=)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watched TV, then wake up mikey
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

opened my eyes :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

opened my eyes. check on my fone. brushed my teeth and went online :eh:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

check the time in my cp... then i go back at sleep agen... :lol:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Praise God for a wonderful sleep!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pee =):thumbsup: hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prayed before i got up. ;)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of coarse the first to do in the morning is .... open ur eyes ............. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o :O:O:O:O:O:O lol .....
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] Open my Eyes :arrow: Yawn :arrow: say good morning to everyone :arrow: Stand-up :arrow: Pee :arrow: Go to Laptop :arrow: Say Hello to myself[/b]:D:lol::)=)

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-28 04:01:31)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]of coarse the first to do in the morning is .... open ur eyes ............. lol .....[/b] :o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this morning?.. hmm.. let me think.. i opened my eyes..haha
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i looked at d mirror. :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]me?.. .. pray! =) i thanks to God for another lyf dat He gave for me.. :) den look at mah cp.. :D[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

opened my eyes. prayed and then, checked on my fone
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Thanking God[/b] for another day in this planet called earth. :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As said above, what was the first thing you did this morning? :arrow: look at my cp. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 14 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy