• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

Pages: 1

^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

Woot, thanks for sharing this. I wanna watch The Last Airbender, Shrek Forever After, Toy Story 3, Leap Year and Rapunzel. I watched Percy Jackson and Paranormal Activity. Whew, I hope next year's movies too are good~
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

Alice in Wonderland is really nice :thumbsup: I really love Johnny Depp and can't wait for the other movies to be released :woohoo:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I saw [b]Karate Kid's[/b] trailer, it's good. i kinda like it. Mark your calendars, [b]Iron Man 2[/b] up next. :woohoo: I'll just watch [b]Kick Ass[/b] and [b]Clash of the Titans[/b] on DVD. @@
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Looking forward to see Angelina Jolie's Salt. I saw the trailer and it was AMAZINGGG!
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

other is SORCERER APPRENTICE..its a sci-fi by Nicholas Cage i really want to watch it! grrrr...
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah! [b]The Sorcerer's Apprentice[/b] looks pretty good. Okay, so far the only movie in that list that I [i]really[/i] liked was [b]Toy Story 3[/b]. The Last Airbender was a [i]disappointment[/i]. (Fcuk you, M. Night.) But... the movie I'm really (really) excited to see is [b]Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[/b]. Harry Potter never disappoints! Okay, maybe except for the 5th movie but w/e. Eeeeek! :woohoo: It's kinda sad that HP is about to end, though. :\
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ I just noticed you added my list, spankyo. ^^v haha Can't wait to see them all :scared:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:49

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy