• ARCHIVES 
  • » mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

Pages: 1

mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

SvperGirl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

Whaaatt? You just posted it.
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

why miss?? ang ganda pa naman po..
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok. i'll try to update this but when im not busy anymore [i]na lang[/i]. i have summer workshops [i]kasi[/i]. but still up to the mods if they want to delete this. but as i said, i'll try to update this story. thanks to tpam and tpatpam :)
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Mods;[/b] [i]im sooo sorry for the double post. i won't do it again i swear. ^^[/i] ___________________________________________________;; [b]Author's note[/b]: [i]I won't be able to update this soon but when i have the time, i'll definitely do it as soon as possible. Hope you like this chapter. Please leave comments and ideas for the next chapter. I'll be kind enough to conside them. I PROMISE :DD Anyway, pasensya na lang po kung mali ang grammar minsan. Hahaha. Hindi po kasi ako americano but im trying my best. Sana magustuhan niyo. ;>[/i] [b]CHAPTER ONE;[/b] [spoiler][quote][align=center][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2j1tv5y.jpg[/img][/align] [i]"Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than any dream."; I don't wanna sleep, i wanna see you so badly na. :)[/i] Shit.Kilig factor. Tuwang tuwa ako ng mabasa ko ang reply ni Ivan sa text kong "Goodnight, it's already late so go to sleep na".It's been two months kasi nung umalis siya papuntang America, business matter daw, as much as i wanted for him to stay, kailangan pa din daw yun so i finally let him go na. 'sides, two months lang naman siya dun, kaya ko naman tiisin yun... that's what i thought. hindi rin pala. kung pano ang pagaasam ni Ivan na makita ako, doble pa ang nararamdaman ko. I can't believe na nasurvive ko yung two months na yun at the day after tomorrow, makikita ko na siya ulit. Im soo effin excited kaya hindi rin ako makatulog.; patethic right? i should calm myself down.even thought i obviously can't. Haha. [i]"me too. sana bumilis ang panahon para makita na rin kita,.. saka para mag graduate na rin tayo. biruin mo yon? magiging business man na boyfriend ko. ka proud ko ata nun. tapos ako secretary, ayus na. :D"[/i] i grinned as i replied.. [i]Haha, siyempre proud din ako sayo nun. tapos dun ka sa company ko magtatrabaho, ikaw magiging executive secretary ko. it's a thought that always make me smile whenever it crosses my mind.[/i] [i]do i really have to work in your company? don't you think na baka isipin nila na kaya lang ako naging executive sec mo dahil gf mo ko? i mean, baka hindi pantay ang itingin nila sakin niyan, baka isipin pa ng iba na im just a gold digger... come to think of it; don't you think that it's a little cliché?[/i] [i]babe, we've already talked about this. hindi mangyayari yun. okay? rest assured na lahat sa kumpanya ay tatanggapin ka at makakaclose mo rin.[/i] [i]how do you know so?[/i] [i]because your my girlfriend, as simple as that.[/i] [i]okay.[/i] But im still not sure.. and his last sentence confused me, is it because im his girfriend, he knew my atiitude and he's positive na with it, makakaclose ko mga magiging katrabaho ko, or is it because im his girlfriend, wala dapat mangaaway sakin sa company or else, he'll fire them. not sure how to describe what i think about his last words but, [i]*message tone playing..[/i] Another message from him.. ok, loosen up dess! everything will be alright. [i]try to imagine it, sabay tayong uuwi sa bahay natin nun, maybe not all the time but it doesn't matter naman, then, sasalubungin tayo ng mga anak natin nun. kakain tayo ng dinner sa dining room natin then, manonood ng movie flick. just imagine it babe.[/i] [i]what if it doesn't work according to what we planned, what if iba ang nangyari?[/i] [i]babe, we're through this right?[/i] [i]okay. uhm,.. i need to sleep, kaw din. goodnight.[/i] [i]ok.goodnight. i love you.[/i] [i]i love you too.[/i] [i]'night. :D[/i] *sighs, i don' know kung tama ba tong pinaplano namin. i don't even know if this is really what i wanted. i definitely want him to be the man i'll grow old with, but yung magtatrabaho sa company nila? since childhood, i always wanted to be an executive secretary sa isang bigatin na fashion company, is this really what i want? thoughts lingering on my mind..and without knowing, nakatulog ako.. -- [i]Goodmorning 'ma.[/i] [i]Wala si mama.[/i] Gising na pala kapatid ko.. [i]Oh, what's wrong roi? Ba't naman ganyan mukha mo? parang hindi na babalik pa si mama ah? hahaha. loosen up kid. may breakfast na ba?[/i] [i]may posibility na hindi na nga..[/i] [i]what? ano ba pinagsasabi mo diyan?[/i] [i]Umalis si mama, iniwan na tayo nila papa, kagabi lang.[/i] [i]what are you talking about?! mom wouldn't do such a thing! at 'san mo nanaman napulot yang balitang yan ha?! i don't want you talking about mom that way! nagpapakahirap sila ni papa dun sa America to run our business para may makain tayo dito, para makapag aral tayo, tapos ganyan isosoli mo sakanila?! Geeezz roi![/i] [i]Tumawag si papa, kanina lang. siya nagsabi, ate, totoo sinasabi ko. tumawag din si mama sa cellphone ko, begging for my apology, marami na rin niyan syang messages and missed call sa cp mo. go check it out. and you'll believe me..[/i] This is not happening! I won't believe this! Thoughts and memories with my mom raced through my mind. I don't know why but i started to cry. i reached out for my cellphone, and i saw my mom's text message and her 6 missedcalls, i cired while reading her text message, [i]Darling, im sooo sorry. But sometimes, i can't help but to think na what if kung sinunod ko yung gusto ng puso ko? what if i chose to be a writter, not a businesswoman? all my life, maraming tao ang nagpepreassure sakin na gawin ang bagay na hindi ko naman talaga gusto, there's your grandma,your tita, and then there's your dad. i had enough of this lifestyle. how can i continue with my life if all i ever think about is all of those what if's? para akong tinotorture, lalo na kapag naiimagine ko yung mga bagay na i should have done pero hindi ko nagawa, tulad nga ng pagiging writter. You see marrying and having babies at such a young age, im thirsty for expiriences in life, for more opportunity., because of taking care of you and your brother, i didn't have the chance to fully taste life. this is not what i wanted, but, i love you, your brother and your dad. i love youn three sooo much but i have to love myself too. i hope you can forgive me. maybe you can't do that right now, but i leave it all to the perfect timing. and i hope you will not make the same mistakes i did. i love you honey. And i will always do.[/i] i cried. i looked at my brother and saw him crying too, niyakap ko siya. i can't believe that mom will do this to us! She loves us? who the hell is she kidding?! kung mahal niya kami HINDI NIYA KAMI IIWAN !! FCK!! i will never forgive her, i will never understand the reason why she left us... -- [i]It's okay babe, nandito ako.. you can cry if you want too. konting tiis na lang at magkikita na tayo bukas. i will be able to comfort you then. i love you.[/i] [align=center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2u4uiit.jpg[/img][/align] Iva became my bestfriend that time. Even though malayo siya, i can almost feel his embrace around me, comforting me.. [i]Iiwan mo din ba ako katulad ni mama?[/i] [i]that will never happen.[/i] [i]ok. i believe you. i love you so much. i have to go na.[/i] [i]okay, bye. i love you too. i'll see you tomorrow.[/i] -- Im here, waiting for him. I can't help but too be nervous and excited at the same time. Finally, may makakaramay na ko. finally, i'll have a shoulder to cry on.. [i]Dess,[/i] i heard a voice that sounds familiar to me, i turn around to see who's calling my name.. I cried and smiled at the same time.. [i]Ivan?[/i] [i]I miss you babe.[/i] He said those words gently and sweetly while hugging me as i froze. After allt hose finally's... andito na siya.. i can't help but to cry. [i]We'll start again okay? I'll help you erase those hurts and pain you feel about your mom, even if that means i'll have to do everything.[/i] End of chapter one.[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by SvperGirl (2010-04-28 06:50:03)

coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

New reader. :) Cool. Nice update. :))
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! update na po.. :)
HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Waaw. i love the story :)) Update!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » mods pls delete this post. i won't be able to continue with its story due to personal reasons. sorry guys. ill try to make another story when im not as busy anymore. ):

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:34

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy