• ARCHIVES 
  • » Lolss, hmm, I saw this member with 400+ repu and he got the orange repu badge. But, this one member here has a higher repu, and yet she only got 'Some ftalkers love me'.. hmm? Also, There's a member

Pages: 1234

Lolss, hmm, I saw this member with 400+ repu and he got the orange repu badge. But, this one member here has a higher repu, and yet she only got 'Some ftalkers love me'.. hmm? Also, There's a member

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Lolss, hmm, I saw this member with 400+ repu and he got the orange repu badge. But, this one member here has a higher repu, and yet she only got 'Some ftalkers love me'.. hmm? Also, There's a member

Trying hard to get the topic initiator badge.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Lolss, hmm, I saw this member with 400+ repu and he got the orange repu badge. But, this one member here has a higher repu, and yet she only got 'Some ftalkers love me'.. hmm? Also, There's a member

:arrow: When I got back, I noticed two badges, and just a while ago I noticed a third one, it's the "Alive and Kickin' Badge" Haha. never thought I'd be that excited to see an addition. :)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3588391;1274125904]:arrow: When I got back, I noticed two badges, and just a while ago I noticed a third one, it's the "Alive and Kickin' Badge" Haha. never thought I'd be that excited to see an addition. :)[/quote] surely you wish to gain more badge. :lol3:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3588395;1274126437][quote]meng.o3 wrote [?]: When I got back, I noticed two badges, and just a while ago I noticed a third one, it's the "Alive and Kickin' Badge" Haha. never thought I'd be that excited to see an addition.[/quote] surely you wish to gain more badge.[/quote] I'd like to think so too. Haha but I'm contented with my badge. Badges, surprise me. Haha. :) Dunno what badge to expect next

Last edited by meng.o3 (2010-05-17 16:12:40)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3588397;1274127120]Dunno what badge to expect next[/quote] the SUPPORTER badge. :D

Last edited by eizarg (2010-05-17 16:23:58)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3588400;1274127806]the SUPPORTER badge.[/quote] :arrow: and that badge is for what? I mean, I'm not like cheering ftalk or something? Hahaha.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3588402;1274128104]and that badge is for what? I mean, I'm not like cheering ftalk or something? Hahaha.[/quote] Answer: by helping the admin and moderators e.g: [b]reporting[/b] spams/nonsense posts/threads. -[b]Jirichi Ryunashira[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol ate Meng, I tell you, you shouldn't bother yourself obtaining those badges. They're hard to get but actually very easy to lose. And I already gave up on it. Haha.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991;#3588456;1274143726]Lol ate Meng, I tell you, you shouldn't bother yourself obtaining those badges. They're hard to get but actually very easy to lose. And I already gave up on it. Haha.[/quote] :arrow: I was just surprised to see them actually. Haha. I know I won't be able to maintain it. I'm just enjoying my stay :) Well, atleast I can say I 'had' badges,. hahaha
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love my badges :love:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This is the first time I've heard of the badges. Silly me. This is my fault for being inactive. :( Anyway, I have a badge! It's hyper cause I keep on posting now. :) Haha. This is cool. Thank you, Admin. :)
-Trajano-
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to have a badge. :eh2:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah only 2 achievements so far...!
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this badges is so cool.. :) but i dont have one yet, =(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gee lost my hyper badge need to see how many post I must do daily to maintain it :O
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3644370;1278052780]Gee lost my hyper badge need to see how many post I must do daily to maintain it :O[/quote] Cheer up Mod Bob...you'll get it soon...its just the matter of time...All the best. ;)
alex_kim07
» n00b
1969-12-31

oohh. shiny.. :wow: ah.. he.still don't have one.. :-_-: hehehehehe! :xixi: orz
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm...i have two badges. I hope it's not hard to get the other badges =(
Papichulo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like this, I want one lol
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It would be nice to have [i]Former Moderators [/i]badge ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Lolss, hmm, I saw this member with 400+ repu and he got the orange repu badge. But, this one member here has a higher repu, and yet she only got 'Some ftalkers love me'.. hmm? Also, There's a member

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:15

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy