• ARCHIVES 
  • » where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

Pages: 12

where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

You can't get that without paying something. Web domains are cheap nowadays, there's P500 per year. But there are people giving away free web domains. :D Like eehjhay there, and Ayie. [b]Also I think this should go to the Tech Section. [/b] :idea: =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

:wasted: spamming. u can search for the site that has an extension of .nr.co or .co.nr haha.. it redirects ur profile to ur files in a free webhost
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]u could try (8k.com)[/b] .. its not a .org or .com .. [i]it would be- diabolicious.8k.com/8m.com/4t.com..etc..[/i]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its like dot.tk :crybaby: oh well.. [b]topic closed[/b]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you could try going to www.tk it would go like this (ex. www.diabolicious.tk) :D moving to the TECH CORNER... =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Will close this thread in a few days. Let's see if there will be more suggestions for your free domain. Honestly, you can't get .[b]COM, .ORG, .NET[/b] for free. :|
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:10:06)

bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|[/quote] i want one, too! haha! but nothing (material) is free now. lol. think about this, if only TLD's were given for free, then almost everyone who knows basic web coding will be able to have their own websites. but it's not the case here, and you know that. why not buy your own? for international registrars, the cheapest rate i've seen (per year, not only for the first year), is $6.99. but if there's some conflict with their paying methods, you can try our local registrars, cheapest is P400 a year. also, you might want to buy mine? see my siggie. lol.
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol...... [b]maybe.... u can check this site.... [/b] :arrow: http://www.domainlagoon.com/ You can get absolutely free domains by filling out a simple survey, costing only a little of your time. They estimate it will take you less than 20 minutes to complete their entire program and be qualified for the totally free domain name offer, which will be registered for 1 full year. The domainname is registered in your own name (whois contact info, etc.), so you retain full ownership of it. DomainLogoon provides optional free URL redirection service with all domains, and a full management console to control the domain name. If you want to keep the domain after the 1-year period, you may earn more points during the last month of the registration or pay a discounted renewal fee of $9.99 per year. The offer must be completed by a U.S.A. based resident, but if you have a friend in the U.S.A., they can sign-up for you. These two websites are about the same, but anotherfree.com requires 5 points, whereas on domainlagoon.com 7 points is required. [b]Domains available[/b] [b].com .net .org .biz .info .name .us[/b]
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know 2 sites that give absolutely free domain names. you just have to **** :) but i don't want to share it. lol. i don't need more competitors. haha! yeah, i'm bad :P
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so you dont need to post if you won't share... :wasted:
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Want a .com, .net, .org for your name? Microsoft is giving away a domain with 500mb of storage and unlimited bandwidth with your very own name. check out my [url=http://wolvince.blogspot.com/]BLOG[/url] i have posted their the info how to get a free domain. :eh:
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@banakeik[/b] lol ...... u bad .... =D =D :evil: [b]@▼WOLViNCE▼[/b] r u sure ????
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=andry][b]@banakeik[/b] lol ...... u bad .... =D =D :evil: [b]@▼WOLViNCE▼[/b] r u sure ????[/quote] why you laugh? this is a formal question and must take professionaly. check out my blog first before you laugh. :evil: here's the link if you want to check out. http://wolvince.blogspot.com/2007/10/free-domain-giveaways-by-mcsft.html

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-13 09:45:33)

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try [url]www.ulimit.com[/url] or search for free domains in the search engines.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

you have to work hard for you to own a free [b].com .org .net[/b] domain sponsored by you. :lol: gets? newbeginning.0rg.ph is giving away free .ph.gd domains.. i have one.. with my own cpanel :cool:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dynamicfriendsterwebmastr]try [url]www.ulimit.com[/url][/quote] Nah. Ive tried this before. It puts a large Ad sidebar on the left side of your site. :disgust:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#FF8FC9]you will work hard for it.. or try looking for a sponsor like me..[/color]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

try joining free domain contest..;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where can i have a web domain for free? something like diabolicious.org or diabolicious.net I really want one =|

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy