• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

Pages: 1

Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though the guy won't marry me, just give the thing called [i]"sustento"[/i] and that would help alot.
jjuL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

First of all, cry. But in the end, I have no choice. [b]I would probably just do anything for my child.[/b] :yes:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

well if i get pregnant with no father...i am going to tell the world that.. [i]"this is God's child...[/i] jk..:lol3: maybe..ill tell it straight to my mom :yes2:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I seriously, I don't know. I really don't know but definitely I'll let my parents know but that would be too hard. :|
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Remember in Juno? I won't do abortion.. (lolss.) I will just let someone adopt the baby. Because, I'm not yet ready for that..
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i won't get pregnant. but if that happened. well, i would tell my partner first. then, i would tell my mom, so she can tell it to others. :xixi:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella;#3521126;1271122732]i won't get pregnant. but if that happened. well, i would tell my partner first. then, i would tell my mom, so she can tell it to others.[/quote] Big News huh? Haha. Well kinda. But 1st of all i'll think before doing this kind of things (you know what i mean), And id be in a right age if id do that, First id tell my partner and my mom too, Tell my mom with my partner :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

SRSLY if this really happens, I don't know what to do. Crying for weeks? Absent from school? Cos people will know when my tummy gets bigger. But first I'm gonna tell that man. Idk if he wants to marry me. The possibility is 1%. The most probable is he'll abandon me and that's it. I'm ka-put. /I never think I'll get pregnant this early, omo. NEVER. I'm more into school and my religion than boys. (: Maybe I'll get pregnant after I get married. Ten years from now maybe? :3
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx;#3522952;1271243105]/I never think I'll get pregnant this early, omo. NEVER. I'm more into school and my religion than boys. (: Maybe I'll get pregnant after I get married. Ten years from now maybe?[/quote] Yeah, Im NOT so obsessed with guys, but when i love someone its super mega ultra real. haha. and i treat my friends more worthy.
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1. keep secret from parent! - the most important point!!!- i think 2. tell youth worker 3. make the decision
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm not gonna get pregnant. I'm a boy trapped in a girl's body without ovaries. LOLLIKEYEAH? If ever I get pregnant (Well i hope i do not. i'm still a baby :rolleyes:) I'd probably just go to the church first and ask Him for forgiveness because I have engaged into premarital sex and did it without his blessing, then I'd tell the one responsible. My boyfriend and maybe nag for a couple of minutes about how he can't keep his hands off me. LOL i am totally kidding. And then tell my parents. Get ready for major meltdown. And then my grandparents. Get ready to be killed, Wendaang. Oha. If they won't kill me, i'd raise the baby and pursue my studies and [b]still love the baby with all my heart. [/b] but wtf I can't imagine myself getting pregnant at the age of fifteen. NOOOOO! :mg:

Last edited by harlequin0666 (2010-04-17 06:53:21)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If this happens, I srsly don't know what to do. Maybe cry? I don't know if I can even tell my parents. Early pregnancy has been an issue in the family since idk when. But one thing I'm sure of... I'd raise the child.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

If this happens, I would bury myself alive. It's still not enough though. I'd cry of course then tell my Mom about it. And maybe leave the country because of the shame I have given to my family. XD Yeah, I would also raise the child no matter what.
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is disgusting. i hope this will not happen. i even don't wanna give birth. daaanng! ABORT! haha! kidding. my parents are sooo gonna kill me. :mg:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG! If I'm pregnant. It means... I'm a girl. :lol3: OK. Seriously, if my GF will be pregnant. I'll tell my mom first. :lol3: She'll know what to do. Then I'll get a job. Do everything I can for that.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Kill the baby, abort. :lol3: Jk, well.. I don't know. I'm still not prepared with those things. Hell, I'm still in Highschool. :lol3:
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i get pregnant... surely i'll cry.. but i'll think positive, i'll tell my parents even though they'll hate me for doing such thing (premarital sex) and for getting pregnant.. i'll tell it to my bf, if he wont take his responsibility then i'll KILL him!! JOKE!!. :)) i'll get back to school after i give birth, then work! live life to the fullest!! i'll take my responsibility being a mom, and LEARN from this experience.. before you do it, think of the consequences.. but obviously i wont get pregnant!! :)) I still dont have a boyfriend though, :P ofcourse i wont do it. cant imagine being pregnant at fifteen!! :shock:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. Then go to my house with my boyfriend and talk to my parents. Set up plans what to do. Then, I'm automatically kicked out from school. Raise the baby. Even though

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy