• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

Pages: 1

hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

elow, welcome to the forums. Enjoy here.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

Welcome. Welcome.. Enjoy hanging out at FriendsterTaLK.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome.enjoy staying with us! :eh: lol.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi! welcome to friendstertalk! nice of you joining here. hehe just have fun! :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P[/quote] [b]Hello! Welcome and Enjoy the Forum[/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hearthrob :drool: lol^^ enjoy your stay bro ;)
protas
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcum :d :d :d
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

welcome at ftalk nico!! :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome! Enjoy your stay! ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay and enjoy posting.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz...nico hearthrob here!!! i was just a spectator for kinda long time but her i am!! a newbei here.. wann know more pipol and new friends!!!! :P :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy