• ARCHIVES 
  • » I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

Pages: 1

I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

maree12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

Bright sides of this disease: Sleep. Get to miss school and other tiresome/annoying stuff. SLEEP. Downsides: You miss out on a looooot.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

I want that kind of disease. . . ` ` ` ~_~
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Maybe she's so lucky, because no one can disturb her with her dream. Hoho!
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Poor girl... At first I was "Awww! How interesting!" And now I feel sorry for her and Sleeping Beauty. :( It's sad to be missing on the best parts of your life.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I love to sleep, but having this kind of syndrome is too much. And it is incurable.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy